Araso

Your Fate

"De, araso." Myunghee said as she got off the plane, "Anneong oppa."

"Anneong."

She quickly got her bag onto her cart as she exited the a set of double doors. Once she had gotten the rest of her suitcases onto the cart she began wandering around for a good 5 minutes before spotting the brown-haired boy.

"Jungsu-opaa!" She yelled, pushing the cart towards him.

The boy turned around, smiling at his favorite cousin

~SUJU FIGHTING!~

Myunghee-ah! I still can't believe you left the U.S. to live in Korea with me!" Jungsu yelled happily as he carried 2 of Myunghee's bags. The were walking through the private parking lot and Jungsu's yelling was only adding to the loud echoing of their voices.

"Oppa, shh." Myunghee whispered but laughed, "You know, that's not the only reason oppa. I have to study here because oma said so."

"De de." Jungsu said, waving off Myunghee's comment, "But, mostly it's because of me, de?"

Myunghee laughed. "De, oppa."

"Don't be so formal Myunghee-ah. I'm your cousin." Jungsu said, "Oh, do you mind of all the other members are in the van? We're heading for a photoshoot right after I drop you off."

"...Members?" She asked confusingly as she pulled open the door to the large van.

"Anneong!" 12 boys yelled as the door opened.

"A... anneong, haseyo." She said weakily, slightly bowing towards them.

"Yah! don't scare my cousin!" Jungsu said angrily, but then laughed, "she doesn't know who any of youa re."

"Eh!?" They yelled in unison, making Myunghee jump.

"Oppa, who are they?" Myunghee asked, looking towards Jungsu.

"I'll explain when we get to the dorms." Jungsu said, patting Myunghee's shoulder.

"Araso." Myunghee said quietly.

He then turned to the 12 boys, "Yah! Aren't you going to help her with her bags?"

"O..oppa, seriously, they don't have to." Myunghee protested, looking at Jungsu with wide eyes.

Her protesting didn't do much for 10 boys had already scrambled out of the large van. Four had grabbed a suitcase each and raced to put the suitcases into the van, the next two got a seat ready for Myunghee, two others were arguing with the other four who had grabbed the suitcase before them and the last two kept telling Myunghee to go in repeatedly but they were speaking a little too fast she couldn't understand what they were saying.

Suddenly, a boy with blond-ish brown hair stepped out of the van, rubbing his eyes. "Yah, what's going on?"

"Mianhe!" The ten boys yelled, climbing back into the van, getting scared of their hyung. No one ever wakes him up.

"Jungsu hyung, who's she?" The boy asked but he clearly wasn't interested.

"This is my cousin, Myunghee. The manager let her stay in one of our empty dorm rooms." Jungsu said, swinging an arm onto Myunghee's tiny shoulder, "Myunghee-ah, stop losing weight, you're so skinny now."

"Oppa, seriously." Myunghee whispered, getting embarrassed, she then turned to the boy, "An.. aneong haseyo, I'm Park Myunghee."

She bowed slightly as the boy examined her.

"Anneong, I'm Kim Heechul." He said plainly as he got back into the van.

"Don't worry about Chullie, he's always like that. Don't worry, araso?" Jungsu asked, looking down Myunghee.

"Seriously oppa, you're saying araso too much." Myunghee complained but then added, "Araso."

Jungsu helped Myunghee get intot he van before climbing in himself and sliding the door shut.