Chulla

Your Fate

Heechul's POV

"Shh!"

"Please keep quiet hyungs!"

"My manduuuu!" T-T

Who the hell was in my room making so much noise? I could tell one was Jungsu and the rest were just a blur. Either way, they were all dead.

"Stop acting like my umma hyung! Seriously, they're just sleeping!" I heard Siwon yell.

"Umma!? Who are you calling umma!?" Jungsu yelled. I could tell he was being forced back from me, the reason I wasn’t so sure. I snickered at Siwon and Jungsu’s fight.

I yawned. “Yah, what are you guys doing?” My eyes remained closed as I say this.

“Hyu-Hyung’s awake!” They yelled.

I opened my eyes, glaring at each and every one of them. I then looked around, this didn’t look like my room, and… why are there legs under my pillow. I sat up, horrified at the sight I saw. I had slept on Myunghee’s lap… AND ALL THE MEMBERS SAW!

“Ya-Yah, what happened?” I asked, stuttering as I looked at the members.

“You were sleeping on my cousin’s lap baka!” Jungsu yelled as he tried to get out of Kyuhyun and Shindong’s grip, “You met her just yesterday and you’re already being intimate!?!”

I rubbed my forehead. “Jungsu, please keep quiet. You’re going to wake up Myungee.”

“Baka! So now you have a nickname for her too!?  And why are you being so un-formal!?” He yelled, “You’re being to intimate with my cousin!”

“Aigoo…”

Everyone turned to the sigh. Kyuhyun suddenly lost his grip as he stared at Myunghee, setting Jungsu free. I prepared myself for the brutal punches of my hyung but instead… nothing happened, well, to me that is.

“Oh Myunghee-nie. My manduuu, what did Chulla do to you?” Jungsu cried, hugging the little girl.

I stared at Jungsu in amazement. He was never like this, even to the magnae. He really was a caring oppa to Myunghee.

“Oppa, seriously.” Myunghee whispered, hugging Jungsu as she blushed, “I’m fine.”

“Really? Oh I’m so glad. My mandu’s alright.” He said, patting her hair. In a quick movement he had his arms around me next, “Chulla, you’re dead!”

What a fun morning.