Komawoyo

Your Fate

Myunghee's POV

*Knock Knock*

I yawned, quickly getting up and exiting my room, walking towards the door. I rubbed my eyes as I opened the door. I didn't even have enough time to open my eyes before I was engulfed in a large group hug.

"Myunghee! We missed you!" The Super Junior members yelled, squeezing me.

"Eh-eh? I just saw you yesterday." I said, trying to wriggle away from the embrace.

Finally, after Jungsu oppa saw the embrace he hit everyone in the head, letting me get away from the group hug. "Yah, what did I say about touching my cousin like that?"

"Mianhe!" They yelled, running into my living room space, to sit quietly.

I was about to close the door when Kyuhyun suddenly appeared, panting.

"Kyuhyun oppa." I said, surprised.

"Mianhe." He said, bowing, "Jungsu hyung told me to get these for you."

I looked at his hands to find a bouquet of flowers; pink and white, my favorite colors. "Ah, komawoyo oppa. Please come in."

"De, komawo." He said, entering and taking off his shoes.

I quietly closed the door, thinking to myself. Why are they even here?

I slowly entered the living room, finding the members spread out, sitting and talking amongst themselves. They turned their full attention to me.

"Ah, anneong haseyo, what are you doing here?" I asked, sitting beside Jungsu oppa.

"We're going to have a "welcome to your new dorm" party!" Sunmin oppa yelled, clapping. Everyone clapped along.

"Eh..eh?" I asked, "But, I have nothing to serve you guys right now."

"That's why we brought cake and food." Donghae oppa said, getting a large basket out, "Heechul hyung has the cake."

I looked over at Heechul oppa, the cake on his lap as he looked at his phone and back at me, again. "It's strawberry."

"Ah, komawoyo." I said, bowing as I tried to ignore his stares. He sent me weird signals everytime he did that, "Ah, Jungsu oppa, komawoyo for the flowers, you got me my favorite colors."

"I didn't pick the colors, that was Kyuhyun and Heechul. Chulla kept arguing with Kyuhyun about what type of flowers to get."

I looked over towards Kyuhyun and Heechul. They were huddled in the corner, trying to be unnoticed.

"Ah, komawoyo Heechul oppa, Kyuhyun oppa."

"De." They said, not looking at me.

I looked over at everyone. "Ah, shall we eat then?"

I didn't even have to get an answer because everyone began filing into the kitchen, taking out spoons, cups, and plates as if it was their own dorm.

"Iliwa, Myunghee-ah." Kyuhyun called, smiling at me.

I blushed, following him. "De."