Ladylove

Your Fate

Third Person’s View

*Knock Knock*

As the door opened it revealed Hankyung. "Annyeong haseyo oppa." Myunghee said with a bow, "Is Heechul-oppa here?"

"Aniyo, wae?" He asked, scratching his head as he yawned.

This is why Myunghee consider the super junior members the brothers she never had. When they were in front of a crowd they would be the most proper boys on earth but in front of her, and only her they act like normal boys living normal lives. They didn’t bother fixing their hair when she was around (though Heechul always has good looking hair even when he wakes up) or dressing like idols (though again, Heechuls wardrobe is meant to be for an idol). They were normal and that’s why she’s come to love every single one of them.

“Jungsu-oppa got upset because Heechul-oppa told him to do something. I’m just going to talk to him.”

He scratched his head again. “I think he went downstairs. He said something about seeing you… or was it Kyu? I don’t remember. Anyways, you’ll probably catch him if you hurry.”

“De, kamsahamnida oppa.” Myunghee said getting ready to run but stopped, turning back towards him, “Oppa, please rest, you look really tired.”

“De, komawoyo dongsaeng-yeo.” Hankyung said as he ruffled Myunghee’s bangs.

She smiled as she waved, running off down the stairs.

“Ah, it would have been great if she fell for me.” Hankyung said to himself as he closed the door, “She’ll be a great wife to Kyu or Chulla.”

Like all the other members Hankyung had fallen in love the first time he saw Myunghee. But even though, he already knew he wasn’t the one she was going to end up with him. It would either be Kyuhyun or Heechul. Every member was sure of that.

“I wonder who the lucky guy is.” He said to himself as he followed Myunghee’s instructions to rest for a bit.

WITH MYUNGHEE

Why did oppa say to get mad at us? Myunghee thought to herself as she ran down the stairs.

“Yah! I’m not falling for your cousin!”

Heechul-oppa? Why is he yelling?Myunghee stopped midway down the stairs as she heard Heechul yell.

“Chulla?”

“Heechul-hyung?”

There was a long pause.

“An… annyeong.”

“Yah! Chulla! Why’d you make me get mad at my precious dongsaeng’s!?” Jungsu yelled abruptly.

Myunghee was about to go down and stop the fight but something stopped her from doing so

“Hyung, do you like Myunghee?” Kyuhyun asked. You could hear the jealousy oozing out of his voice when he asked this.

Myunghee froze on the spot when she heard Kyuhyun say those words. So many things ran through her mind as she tried to process what they were talking about.

“Bwoh-bwoh!? Why are you asking me this?” Heechul asked, getting embarrassed, “Wae? Do you?”

A long pause occurred again. “De, I do.”

Myunghee’s heart beated fast at what Kyuhyun had said. He… he liked her? But why?

“If that’s the case then so do I.” Heechul said with pride, his embarrassment going away in an instant.

“Yah yah yah! This is my cousin we’re talking about!” Jungsu yelled, “If you guys are going to fight like this then you both can’t take her out.”

“Bwoh!?” His dongsaengs yelled at the same time, “Wae!?”

Myunghee was getting embarrassed just by the sound of their argument. She composed her face and went down as if she was running.

“Heechul-oppa, I found you.” She said, breathing like she had just ran a far distance, “Why’d you tell Jungsu-oppa to get mad at me and Kyu-oppa?”

“Eh, about that… can I talk to you for a second?” Heechul asked, glaring at Kyuhyun.

“Ah, de, of course. Oh, wait, Kyu-oppa, I’ll get my bag from you.” She said, trying to avoid talking to Heechul. Myunghee quickly took the bag, “I’ll be heading up stairs. Maybe later you can talk to me oppa.”

“Ah, araso.” Heechul said, watching the running figure of his new found ladylove.

Aish, ladylove? Seriously Chulla? That’s so embarrassing. He thought to himself but he couldn’t take it back. She was his new sweetheart.

She was also Kyuhyun’s ladylove… and that’s what made Heechul want her to be with him even more. He will never lose to Kyuhyun, even if he was his little brother Myunghee’s heart is what he wanted.