Shopping

Your Fate

Kyuhyun's POV

Myunghee was a really great shopping partner. Okay, I'm lying. She's so good at doing everything... besides shopping.

"My sister bought all my new clothes before I came to live here." She had admitted when I stared oddly at her choice of clothing. she was actually really good at picking clothes for me, which was odd. She knew which things matched eachother.

"I had clothes that were my cousin's. My mom told me to wear them a lot before.. ah, oh, look at that." She had mentioned this once during our walk around the mall but she dropped it immediately when her mom came up. I didn't push it but she seemed troubled right after.

"Aish I"m so hungry!" Myunghee complained as she began eating a large cheese burger.

We had stopped at the food court to buy food since Myunghee had gotten hungry.

I looked down at my tray; a plain salad and mineral water. I looked over at Myunghee' two medium fries, large coke, cheese burger and a piece of chocolate ice cream cake... and yet, she was skinnier then me. Why do I feel like I'm the girl when I'm with her?

Omo, all that food looked so good.

she looked up, sticking her cheese burger out. "do you want some Kyu-oppa?"

I thought for a while. Ah screw this, I'm hungry and I don't have my nutritionist with me. I took a bite as she laughed.

"Aish oppa, you seriously are hungry."

"Omo! It's Kyuhyun-oppa!"

Aish, why are they calling me oppa? I don't even know them. I thought to myself as girls began crowding from a far, taking out their phones and cameras.

"Kyu-oppa is so cute! Aigoo, but who's that cute girl with him?"

I groaned but ignored them. I took a nother bite. I went a little too far when my hand went over Myunghee's, pulling the cheese burger closer. She didn't mind but the fans went balistic. Myunghee didn't even notice at all. She was busy giggling at me while I was blushing and the fans were snapping pictures.

I really should have stopped at the hand holding but I wanted Heechul-hyung to get jealous for once.

"Myunghee-ah, there's something on your cheek."

"Really?" She asked, going to go get a tissue. I leaned over the table and kissed her cheek. They instatnly went red. I smiled as I sat back down.

"O-oppa." She said, staring at me like I was crazy. I simply smiled.

Take that hyung-- oh, baka! Jungsu-hyung's going to-.

*RING RING RING RING!!!*

That ring tone is only used my Jungsu-hyung if it's an emergency. I think he saw the pictures already. Oh no.

I flipped open my phone. "Yo-Yoboseyo?"

"Kyuuuu! Tell me you didn't!"

"Mianhe hyung. We're going home now." I said as I closed my phone with a chuckle, "Ah, hyung's mad."

"Wae?" She asked, drinking her coke. I'm glad she forgets things so easily. I don't want an awkward ride home.

"Iliwa Myunghee-ah." I said, picking up her BAG and my BAGS.

"De, hold on." She stuffed the fries into a paper bag and picked up her cake, "Let's go."

"You're some girl." I muttered with a grin as she looked at me.

"What?" She asked as her cheeks puffed out because of the ice cream cake.

"Nothing." I said with a laugh as I wiped her cheek. FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH. Ignore it Kyu. Myunghee pouted but continued eating. Her cuteness is enough to make me forget about Jungsu-hyung's anger. Aish, she was too much.