Bonding With the Cold-Hearted One 1

Your Fate

A few hours after Super Junior came to Myunghee's dorm for breakfast her Shindong oppa suggested on drinking beer, so they did. Myunghee didn't want to be anywhere near her drunken oppa's so she stayed in her room to work on an unfinished song.

When she was starting to write down the second lyrics a knock came from the door.

"De?" She asked, looking up.

"Myunghee-ah, it's Heechul." The person said, "Can I come in?"

"Ah, de." She said, getting off the bed to open the door. Heechul's hands were in his pockets as he entered the room, "Ah, Heechul-sshi, what do you need?" She asked, as she sat beside Heechul on her bed.

Heechul rested his head on her pillow. "Call me oppa, like you do the others. Don't be so formal with me."

"Ah, de... oppa." she said, getting embarrassed. It was weird calling him oppa but, the actual weird part was, she really liked calling him that.

Heechul hid his smile in the pillow before making a straight face again, facing Myunghee. "They're all pretty drunk besides Kyuhyun and Kibum. Jungsu-hyung is wasted along with Hyukjae. I needed somewhere to go and there's only one room in this dorm."

"Ah, araso, but there's nothing to do in my room." Myunghee said, crossing her legs as she sat on the middle of the bed.

"Doesn’t matter. Hey, pass me your laptop." Heechul said, pointing to the baby pink laptop placed beside Myunghee.

"De." She said, passing the laptop over to her. As Heechul opened the laptop he looked up at Myunghee with a questionable look, "Ah, wae?"

"You like cats too?" He asked, turning the laptop screen, it showed a collage of baby kittens.

"De, I have a cat back in the US." She said, letting her chin rest on the pillow.

"What kind?" He asked, his fingers dancing on the keyboard swiftly.

"A Russian Blue, wae?" She asked, taking out a notebook from underneath her bed.

"Omo, really?" He asked, looking up, "I have that too."

Myunghee started thinking about something. "Heechul-sshi--"

"Oppa." He butted in, still typing on her laptop.

"Ah, Heechul.. oppa." She said uneasily, "How come.. the first time we met, you acted really cold towards me?"

Heechul paused as he heard this, looking anywhere but Myunghee."That... uhm, I really don't know why I acted like that. It's probably because I didn't know who you were. Mianhe."

"Ah, araso." She said, biting her lip in confusion. Heechul looked over at her, trying to guess what she was thinking. He sat up, putting the laptop on his lap, "Really, Myunghee-ah. It's not like I dislike you or anything it's just..."

She shook her head. "Oppa, you don't have to feel like you need to explain. I understand."

"No, I want to tell you why." He said, setting the laptop aside.

"Really oppa, you don't have to. I don't need to know why." She said, leaning against the headboard, "I'm fine with whatever it is."

Heechul shook his head. "Aniyo, I'll tell you." He pulled out his Iphone, trying to find the picture he kept staring at. Once he had found it he tossed it over to her, "Who's this?"

She looked at it, her tiny fingers wrapping around the phone. "Ah. To be honest, I thought this was me at first but... oppa who is it?"