So what's on your mind?

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

What was that about? Never limit yourself? He was about to kiss him! That's absurd! Jiyong didn't even look shocked...unlike Seungri. The maknae was a mess internally.

Why did that have to happen?

The younger retreated to his dressing room in silence. The chaotic photoshoot staff were running in and out of the room with clothes, makeup supplies, shoes, bags and boxes of accessories, and trays of snacks. Eventually one of the staff members, a female, approached Seungri to tell him he needed a wardrobe change for the next set of photos. He was handed a pair of stressed jeans to change in to in the restroom, but would have to come back to the staff members to put on his top-it included complicated buckles and cut-outs.

The female staff member from earlier was the one who helped him with his top. Her face read blank like a professional, but her fingers lingered perhaps a little too long on Seungri's bare chest while buttoning up the first layer of the top. The younger cleared his throat.

"Oh! Umm, sorry!"

Seungri smiled and relaxed his shoulders. The woman moved on to working with a black studded vest, shifting it around to figure out how it layed out best with the unique angles of his body. She messed with the collar, fingers ghosting over his neck.

The touch of her thin fingers against his skin was comforting. Seungri found himself immersed in thoughts other than Jiyong while she continued to pull at the shoulder seams and smoothed out the wrinkles of his sleeves.

"So what's on your mind, sweetie?"

"Huh?"

"You're being kind of fidgety. Its making it hard to dress you," she laughed.

"Oh."

She was right. Seungri's thoughts were all over the place. The maknae had a good poker face, but his body liked to deceive him. His body liked to twitch.

The female was quite pretty, actually. She had warm brown eyes and full pink lips. Her shoulder-length black hair looked soft and healthy-something Seungri would like to run his fingers through. The maknae looked into her eyes and saw a genuine kindness about her.

"I'm in love with someone who I can't tell when they're teasing and when they're being serious."

The girl looked a little disappointed.

"Why not just ask the person when they do something questionable? Its okay to ask, right?"

Seungri was surprised by the simple answer.

"Well...the person did tell me not to limit myself..."

"Good! Just ask her then! I'm sure she'd be happy to give you an answer."

Oh. Of course. She thought Seungri was in love with a girl. He looked down at the floor. The girl lifted his chin and smiled at him.

"Hey, don't look down ok? You look great, you're in love, and the special person even encouraged you not to limit yourself. So go for it!"

Seungri blinked a few times, realizing the girl had taken his hands in hers and squeezed them in support. He squeezed back.

"Thank you so much."

He planted a quick peck on her lips. He just had to. The girl's cheeks flushed pink and her eyes widened.

He then left the dressing room, ready to get back to work with the photoshoot.