Indirect Kiss

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

"Aish~"

Seungri was covered in a layer of sweat. His calves ached. His adrenaline rush was fading away. He had been practicing in the dance studio for hours.

Dance was Seungri's first love, after all. It was his stress reliever and his comfort. After having a bad day, the maknae just had to release himself, so he stayed at the YG building after hours to get in a good, fun workout.

The only reason Seungri was stressed in the first place was because of Jiyong. Earlier in that same dance studio, BIGBANG had been working hard on learning new choreography and had taken a short break.

"Seungriyah, could you hand me my water bottle?"

"Sure hyung."

Seungri thought nothing of the simple favor. He just did what he was told. His fingers brushed against Jiyong's upon handing him the bottle. The elder took a big swig of the clear liquid absent-mindedly, and then held out the bottle in front of Seungri's lips.

"You should drink too, Seungriyah."

"Eh? Hyung, I'm fine..."

"Nope. You're parched. Drink."

"..."

"What's wrong? Do I have cooties?"

"..."

"Seungriyah?"

Sure, it was just water. But to Seungri, it was like offering an indirect kiss. Call it silly, but it bothered him.

"Seungriyah, tell me what's wrong," the leader ordered.

"Its an indirect kiss," Seungri replied as bluntly as he could. He hoped his voice didn't quiver. He didn't want his hyung to know how it had affected him.

Jiyong saw through the act. Oh, how it had amused him. He decided to , so he placed his index finger to his own lips and then touched Seungri's lips with the same finger.

"Now that was an indirect kiss, Seungriyah."

The leader smiled to himself and walked off to talk with Youngbae.

Seungri's cheeks were burning, and he felt ashamed for it.

So there on the studio's hard floor, Seungri was laying on his back, huffing and panting away from all the dancing and frustration. It had been hours since the practice with BIGBANG was over, but Seungri was sure his cheeks were still pink. The maknae poked at his lips, dreading the touch.

To be honest, Seungri really wanted to kiss Jiyong. He almost wished the elder would have given him a direct kiss back there. Then he thought twice about it and he knew better.

Or so he told himself.