"What about you, Seungriyah?"

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

Seungri didn't return back to the dorm until the late evening, and it worried Jiyong. Had he gone too far with Seungri earlier? He was just messing with him; he wanted to get Seungri thinking, that's all.

Sure enough, Seungri had completely ignored Jiyong when he returned home. The younger simply headed straight for the shower and went to bed without a word.

It seemed Jiyong had a firm grip on Seungri's feelings. Now he just had to get the maknae talking to him again. Then he could get him to confess.

The leader grinned mischieviously.

The next morning, everyone in the dorm was happily eating breakfast at thr kitchen's dining table. All were chatty and full of energy-they had a photo shoot planned a little later.

Boys being boys, the topic had eventually shifted to a dangerous topics: girls. They gossiped about the legs of a certain actress. S-lines. Honey thighs. Hairstyle preferences.

The topic of beautiful women was something Seungri could not ignore. Seungri dated women more often than any of his hyungs in particular just so he could try to block out his feelings for Jiyong. Chasing after girls was another way to release Seungri's frustration. But that was another story.

"What about you, Seungriyah? What do you like best about a girl?" Jiyong chimed in.

Seungri froze. He wanted to ignore Jiyong, but all his other hyungs were staring at him in curiosity.

"...lips..." Seungri stared down at his hands folded in his lap below the table.

The boys were silent. Youngbae was the first to speak.

"Wow, Ri. I can't even begin to imagine how many girls you've kissed."

Seungri just continued staring at his hands.

Nonchanantly, Jiyong inquired, "Is there any one you'd like to kiss but haven't yet?"

Seungri's fingers twitched. He made a mistake by waiting too long to answer.

Jiyong smirked ever so slightly. He had his maknae trapped.

Seungri kept quiet. It was back to ignoring Jiyong.

The members just dropped the topic, moved on to discussing cleaning duties, and continued eating their breakfast.