Mutual

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

Jiyong broke off the kiss to look back at Seungri and wrapped his hands around the back of the maknae's neck, tracing patterns at the nape of his beck with thin fingers. It sent small shivers down Seungri's spine.

"I know. I've waited so long to hear you say that."

Jiyong started sending butterfly kisses from the corner of the maknae's mouth to his jawline, down his neck, and at the collarbone that peeked out of Seungri's polo shirt. Seungri was lost in the moment, fluttering his eyes closed. It took his brain a few seconds to catch up with what Jiyong had just said.

"Wait, you knew?"

Seungri snapped his eyes open. He blinked a few times at Jiyong. The elder sighed and lifted his head back up to Seungri's eye level and cupped his face.

"I wanted you to say it first. I wanted you to push down your boundaries you've set for yourself. Your pokerface doesn't work on me. It never has. I know you."

"So when you said we were like brothers..."

"I wanted you to object it."

"And when I made you that weird promise..."

"I wanted you to confess."

"And the friend you wrote that song for is..."

"For you."

Jiyong leaned into Seungri, pushing the maknae on his back with the elder hovering over him. He gave him one last kiss, then rolled over to Seungri's side, both now laying on the floor, silently catching their breaths.

"Jiyong-ah~ Seungriyah~"

"Where have they gone?"

"Poor Seungri. I hope Jiyong isn't scolding him too harshly right now."

Out in the hallway, the three remaining band members were searching for the missing pair. The voices sounded close by.

"Oh . They'll find us," Jiyong breathed.

"What do we do?"

The leader was quick on his feet. "Time to use your acting skills. Run out of here complaining." Seungri nodded, heart raciing.

"Hey guys, this door is closed! Maybe they're in the dance studio here? The lights are off though." That was clearly Youngbae's voice outside the door.

Jiyong smirked. "Go."

Seungri didn't hesitate. Before Youngbae could turn the doorknob, he was pushed back by a hysteric maknae running out of the room.

"Wha-? Seungri?"

Seungri continued running down the hallway, acting frantic. "Watch out! Hyung is after me!"

"Seungriyah! Wait!" Youngbae followed after him.

Jiyong ran out of the dance studio at that point, running after the maknae to keep up the act.

"Yah! Maknae, come back here! I'm not done yelling at you!"

Meanwhile, Daesung and Seunghyun just stood in the hallway, observing the chaos. They shrugged their shoulders at each other.

"Do you really think he was scolding him? The hallway was quiet..."

Seunghyun nodded at Daesung. "When Ji scolds, we can always hear it."

"Should we say something?"

Seunghyun shook his head.

"Let it be."

Once a secret is exploited, of course its hard to hide the fact...

------------------------

Author's Note: Hello! ^__^ I'm sorry for the short update. >< Forgive me...Anyway...I have at least 2 or 3 more ideas I want to use, so I'm not planning to end this fic just yet. Unless you think I should. XD Now that gri is together, I want to experiment with more physical/lovey dovey/making out stuff. We'll see. So leave a comment if you want me to end it soon, its okay. :) I loooove reading your comments! <3 As always, thanks for reading and subscribing!