"I can't"

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

The photoshoot was when things started breaking down. There was definitely tension in the interactions between Jiyong and Seungri.

The cameraman was moving about, twisting and turning at all angles and yelling,"Great, hold that pose!" or "Switch it up. Eyes this way."

Seungri wanted to continue ignoring Jiyong because of what happened that morning at breakfast, but the photoshoot was unkind to him. The two were told to swing their arms around each other, pull at each other's neck ties, and play around. Seungri didn't want to even look at Jiyong. He kept averting his eyes away.

"Seungriyah."

Jiyong had dug his chin into Seungri's right shoulder from behind. He whispered into the maknae's ear. The camera flashed.

"This is work. Cooperate."

Seungri could feel Jiyong's breathing on the nape of his neck. He let out a sigh and turned around to face his hyung. Again, the camera flashed.

Seungri grabbed at Jiyong's necktie and stared down at the light blue tweed fabric. Jiyong looked into Seungri's downcast eyelashes. Click, another flash.

Seungri slowly lifted his gaze upwards to Jiyong's face. His pink, plump lips. Click. The bridge of his nose. Click.

Then he stared into the familiar dark brown eyes that had always captured him. Jiyong gazed back at him. Click.

The elder lifted his chin ever so slightly and wrapped an arm around Seungri's lower back. Seungri moved his arm to pull the arm off but froze in place when he realized Jiyong had inched his head forwards even more. Click.

Seungri found himself inching his head forward as well, acting like a magnet to Jiyong's movements. The younger was absorbed in memorizing his hyung's facial features. Soft, clear skin. High cheek bones. Those eyes and lips were especially tempting.

Then reality dawned on him. Their faces were only inches apart. Click. Seungri jerked his head backwards.

"I can't."

It was a faint whisper, but Jiyong heard it. Seungri hovered a hand over his mouth and looked away.

Jiyong was disappointed. He called out to the cameraman for a break and the request was accepted.

"Never limit yourself, Seungriyah."

The elder walked off to let Seungri have his space. He headed for his dressing room and secretly hoped Seungri would follow after him.