Seriously, what is happening to me?

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

Seungri went into "super talkative chatty maknae" mode that morning at breakfast. Seungri hadn't been like this since the last time BIGBANG recorded a variety show.

If he wants me to tell him what's on my mind more, I'll give it to him on my terms.

And so, Seungri spat out his random, jumbled thoughts into his hyung at the breakfast table while all the other hyungs just tried to tune him out. The maknae's discussions included topics like how he missed his mom, why the sky was blue, the state of North Korea, how much he wanted Justin Timberlake to release a new album, what he really thought of Jiyong's ever-changing hairstyles, and so on. Everyone just shook their heads.

"Seungriyah, this isn't what I had meant earlier." Jiyong rubbed at his temples.

"No? Then what did you have in mind?" Seungri teased.

"What are you two talking about?" Youngbae interjected.

"Nothing," the leader and maknae responded in unison.

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow and smirked. Daesung simply looked back and forth from Jiyong to Seungri and went back to eating. Those two were always up to something. The next thing he knew, Jiyong was pulling at Seungri's ear. Yup, this happened all the time. Daesung nodded.

"Ayayaaa!"

"You little brat! You better take back what you said about my hair!"

"Those were my honest thoughts on my mind-oww!"

The kindest, Youngbae, looked concerned and asked Jiyong to stop. He felt bad for the maknae. Needless to say, Jiyong followed his best friend's orders and released Seungri from his grip.

Perhaps Seungri had won that round.

-----------------------

But then there was the kiss. The kiss from that morning. Seungri teased his hyung at the breakfast table to try to shake off that strange feeling, but once everyone left the kitchen to get ready for the day, Seungri's thoughts came back to him. The hidden thoughts. The feelings he kept locked up inside.

Jiyong had kissed him. The elder could have still been half-asleep, but he kissed him. And the way he kissed him...It was different. It just felt different, like Jiyong had some sort of hidden message he wanted to convey.

Only then, in the privacy of his own room, could Seungri allow himself to blush and think through these thoughts.

He got dressed, pulling out whatever articles of clothing were closest to him and clean. Bad choice. He held up a red shirt to his torso and hated the way it brought out the flush of his cheeks and ears. It would be better to pick out a neutral or cool color...which is when his eyes found the recently-washed shirt that he wore the last time he visited the dance studio. It was the designer graphic tee that Jiyong was upset with him about for using it as a towel.

It only made the maknae's face flush wilder.

Seriously, what is happening to me?

He quickly slipped on a black polo shirt, his third option, and gelled up his hair a bit. After finally being sure that his face had gone back to its normal color, he headed out of his room and made his way out of the dorm to hop into the van that would take him to the recording studio with his hyungs. Jiyong had finished those lyrics and was ready to reveal his new creation in the studio. Seungri was equally excited.

Perhaps he should have been more in fear.