Something More Physical

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

Seungri was definitely not a pessimist. He was comfortable with who he was and knew people enjoyed his company. He was confident in himself. It was safe to say all of his hyungs liked him, including Jiyong. Seungri was close to all of his fellow bandmates-they were like brothers who all happened to work in their "father's" business. Therefore there was both love and a professionalism about each of them-they could distance themselves about matters of the job while being more open and affectionate at home. It was safe. It was mutual.

But with Jiyong, it was different. He was more than a brother to Seungri because there was something more...physical about their relationship. Of all his hyungs, Jiyong was the most touchy, and it was almost like the leader was most touchy around the maknae. Jiyong was protective of Seungri maybe not just because he was the youngest and the leader had to look after him, but maybe also because there was something different about him? Maybe Jiyong loved Seungri? But in what way?

But it was Jiyong who said "We're like brothers, Seungriyah. We're close, so its okay."

So in the end, Jiyong really did only view Seungri as a brother?

And yet, even though they were "brothers," that kiss Jiyong gave him did strange things. Seungri did his best not to show it, but his heart fluttered and his stomach tightened and his lips tingled.

Seungri wondered how that kiss felt to Jiyong.

He wanted to kiss him again. Jiyong said kissing was okay, after all, right?

--------------------

And that was what led Seungri back to the dance studio. Seungri's thoughts were getting just a little too dangerous, so it was time to vent out his frustrations again. Somehow he had woken early enough to get in a good morning workout.

The walls of mirrors reflected every movement while the shiney wooden floors squeaked and thudded to Seungri's sneakers grinding and stomping into the ground. Music boomed from the speakers, giving Seungri a vibrant energy. Beads of sweat covered the maknae's brows easily, followed by layers of sweat covering his forearms, back, abdomen, and calves. The heat didn't bother him at all-he simply removed his shirt and used it as  a towel. He spun around, pivoted, stepped, and jumped until his muscles ached and a light dizziness finally washed over him. With a contented sigh, the maknae sat himself down on the floor and leaned his back against one of the blank walls in the back. He huffed and panted, leaning his head back and letting his lungs puff in and out deeply. The shirt that he used as a towel was now soaked.

"Seungriyah?"

Oh, right. Jiyong had that early meeting. He must have just gotten out. He was most likely on his way to the recording studio to work with Teddy, where he had to pass by the dance studio.

"Yah! Seungri, you have to take care of yourself!"

The leader, after peeking his head in the dance studio, quickly stepped out to go to anotehr room a few doors down the hallway. He came back to Seungri's room holding water bottles and towels.

Jiyong unfolded one of the towels and started patting it against Seungri's face, behind his neck, and shoulders.

"Hyung, I can do this myself."

"No, you just drink up your water."

The maknae sighed, but did as he was told. He pressed the bottle to his lips and started chugging, not realizing how parched he was.

While the younger was still chugging, Jiyong had gotten out a fresh towel and started patting away at the chest and abs. The leader was secretly delighted about this-it wasn't everyday he got to explore Seungri's body. Every inch that the towel touched was like electricity to Seungri. He could feel the warmth of Jiyong's hands through the thinness of the towel. His stomach was in butterflies again. Once he was dry, Jiyong glanced over at the maknae's damp shirt laying around in a clump on the floor and shook his head, puffing up his cheeks.

"Aish. That shirt is ruined. You have to take better care of your clothes too."

The elder pulled out another piece of cloth from the stack of towels he brought in. Seungri presumed it was another towel, but it was actually a white, clean muscle shirt.

"Just put this on."

Seungri reluctantly accepted the shirt and slipped it on over his head. The panda looked cute peeking his head out of the neck hole.

"Thanks hyung." He shyly smiled.

"Yeah, whatever. Just be prepared next time you come here and plan to work out."

 

Because if you don't, I don't know if I'd be willing to get my hands off you next time...

 

Seungri nodded. "Never again, hyung."

Jiyong nodded back. He glanced again at the poor dampened designer graphic tee on the ground.

"And go get that washed."

The leader then got up and left the dance studio, only leaving the maknae frustrated again.