Prologue-Jiyong

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

Jiyong knew Seungri loved him. He also knew Seungri would never admit it to him. The maknae cared about upkeeping his pride and reputation, and the elder knew that...but he preferred to be a little more open about his feelings.

Unlike Seungri, Jiyong was a petite man with pale skin. His nose was flat and his small lips were full and plump. His face was more rounded-it almost looked feminine. His brown eyes had a more intense stare. He had a prominent collarbone, sharp shoulders, well-toned arms, but his chest and stomach were rather flat and undefined. His thin frame also sported various tattoos: mottos to live by, a dragonball, and a Keith Haring art graphic. And there was something about his way of presenting himself-he walked with confidence and could wear just about any article of clothing, no matter how absurd.

But don't let his small size fool you. Jiyong was a man-a strong and responsible leader of his band as G-Dragon. He had a passion for music, art, and fashion and loved performing. He was confident, but also eager to improve himself. He liked to be one step ahead of everyone else-he was not a follower. As G-Dragon, he saw himself as fierce-a gangster, the epitome of swag. He liked to express himself freely as an artist-he could rap whatever he wanted with confidence and could control a crowd with little effort. He was powerful, but he was also humble. He could even present himself as gentle and shy at times. He acted differently depending on his mood.

And Seungri was like his mood-setter. If the maknae was being quiet or pretending to ignore him, Jiyong had to make himself more open and assertive. He had to project dominance and get the younger out from hiding. When Seungri was talkative, Jiyong liked to reserve himself and be more of a quiet, attentive listener...but he could always bite back at him at any time if the maknae talked a little too much or said something offensive. Seungri fulfilled Jiyong in certain ways. Whereas Seungri viewed Jiyong as the inspiring presence that made him who he was, Jiyong viewed Seungri as a powerful aura that could control his sentiments. Seungri was almost like music to him: he gave him a melody to sing-a mood to feel-a way to live by.

As for being onto Seungri's secret, Jiyong planned to explot it. He wanted Seungri to stop hiding from him. He wished Seungri would trust him.

Because Jiyong loved the maknae back.

But Jiyong was the king of manipulation-more than Seungri. The younger learned from him, after all.

So the elder wanted to exploit Seungri's secret himself with the help of his own hand. If he had to go to extreme measures, he would.

And he planned to, looking forward to the challenge.