Promise

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

The morning light streamed through the curtains brightly, rousing Seungri awake. Disoriented and with eyes blurred, he faintly recalled he wasn't in his own bed. Right, this was his hyung's bed...He felt limbs wrapped around him loosely, then finally fully awakened when he realized the person hugging him was Jiyong.

Now Seungri remembered why he didn't like staying in Jiyong's room often. The elder liked to hug in his sleep, and the only way to get him to stop was to wake him up.

Which clearly Seungri would never do. For one, Jiyong was always cranky when someone woke him up, and two, it was evident that Jiyong never got enough sleep. He needed as much rest as he could get-there was a lot of responsibility on this man's shoulders for being a band leader and active songwriter.

The other reason why Seungri didn't like to stay in Jiyong's room often was because he enjoyed it too much. It scared him. It also scared him that Jiyong never complained when this happened. It was as if Jiyong enjoyed the time with him too.

Seungri closed his eyes and attempted to fall back asleep, but Jiyong rolled over and nuzzled his head closer onto Seungri's pillow.

The maknae opened his eyes to discover the leader's peaceful slumbering face a mere few inches from his own. He could practically feel his hyung's breath tickle his skin.

A million thoughts exploded inside his head.

His actions got the better of him. The younger found himself reaching an arm out to ghost his fingers over the elder's pink, dry lips. He always had a fascination with those lips-he's been told before that Jiyong is a very good kisser.

No. Don't. You can't.

Seungri leaned his head in just a little closer.

No. Stop. He might wake up.

He puckered his lips just slightly, lightly kissing Jiyong.

Nothing happened. His hyung didn't wake up.

Feeling daring, he gave him another light kiss.

Seungri was not expecting the leader to moan against his mouth and kiss him back. Then the elder tightened his grip around the maknae and rolled him over to the other side of the bed, wrestling him.

"Yaaah~" Jiyong's voice was still thick with sleep. "If I had known you were the type to give wake up kisses, I would have at least kissed a little harder~"

"Huh?"

Jiyong kissed him. This kiss was not like the others-it was rough. Jiyong's chapped lips scratched up against the maknae's, making his sense of touch heighten to a new level. This was kissing. Not a peck. Not a smooch. It broke off after a few seconds-the release of the kiss caught Seungri off guard. His brain was still trying to catch up with him when Jiyong suddenly rolled him over again in a wrestle.

"That's how you wake someone, you big softie," Jiyong teased. He wrapped his arms around Seungri's neck in a choke hold position.

"Ayaya, let me go!" The maknae squirmed around, trying to break free. Jiyong was enjoying this too much.

"I'll let you go if you promise me something." Jiyong tightened his grip. Seungri stopped squirming. He would listen.

"Promise me you'll tell me anything on your mind. Anything. I might tease, but I'd never judge you wrongly."

"Huh? Where did this come from, hyung?"

"Just promise me."

"Umm. Yeah. I promise."

The leader wasn't convinced. He tightened his grip further on the poor maknae's neck.

"Say it again."

"I promise!"

Jiyong released Seungri, letting him rub at his neck and get back some air.

"Aiish, hyung."

The leader smirked. He had gotten what he wanted.

But Seungri had his own plans.