"But Jiyong, she's a girl!"

Exploiting Seungri's Secret

Seungri never showed up to follow after Jiyong to his dressing room. It appeared the maknae really was just going to ignore him until absolutely necessary. Jiyong would have to talk with Seungri-something needed to be done. Ignorance is not bliss; it only puts off an event that is bound to happen eventually. Seungri couldn't hide from him forever.

Which is why Jiyong was surprised when Seungri actually approached him on the way to their van as soon as the photo shoot was wrapped up.

The pair were back in their normal, casual clothes. Just a t-shirt and jeans for the maknae while Jiyong had on some quirky-printed trousers and a leather jacket. They rode together on the way back to the dorm, Jiyong taking the right side in the back while Seungri chose the left.

"So...hyung. About earlier. You were just playing around, right?"

Oh? Jiyong was intrigued.

"Earlier?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I do?"

"Damn it, Jiyong. I'm serious. You know."

Jiyong sighed lightly and looked at the back of the car seat in front of him.

"If you're serious, then I'll be serious too..."

"Which means?"

Jiyong leaned sideways towards Seungri and gave him a light kiss on the lips. Nothing extreme-just a quick peck as that of a brother. He backed away quickly to his side of the seat and watched the maknae's eyes widen ever slightly-his poker face wasn't quite effective around Jiyong.

"Its just a kiss, Seungriyah. Its not like you kissing a lot is rare, anyway. You kiss girls all the time, don't you?"

Huh?

"I mean, just today I overheard the staff members in my dressing room talking about one of the females getting a kiss from one of the band members. I knew it had to be you."

"But Jiyong, she's a girl!"

"So its okay to kiss a girl but not me?"

"Of course it isn't right. You're my hyung!"

"Exactly. We're like brothers, Seungriyah. We're close, so its okay."

"But I-"

I don't like you like that...

No, that was Seungri's secret. He was going to keep it.

Lock away the stronger emotions and deal with nothing more than a brotherly love. Surely he could deal with that.

But where exactly was the borderline between brotherly affection and Seungri's view of love for Jiyong?

"...Right. You're right, hyung. We're like brothers."

What was this? Darn it, Jiyong thought he had Seungri trapped. He hoped he would confess and disagree with him. The elder was disappointed. Seungri had given up?

This wasn't over.