Chapter 7

Burden

 

You felt sad that he had left you and you didn’t know why you felt sad I mean it’s not like you like him or anything. You quickly snapped back to reality after that thought and you started walking home again but you thought that it might be quicker if you took a shortcut so you went through one of the alleys and as you as you reached the corner of the alley way................................................... you felt it, the mark on your neck began to burn it felt as if someone had just lit a match and set it on your neck. You fell to the ground crying out in pain but no one could hear your screams, it was late at night, as you laid there he took a couple steps towards you and the only thing you saw of him was his smile and you knew he was standing there watching you and laughing at you. At that moment you knew exactly who it was. It was………………THE TRACKER!!!!!!

You heard him coming closer to your limp body and as he reached down to pick you up you out.

You woke up screaming and breathing heavily and that was when you realized it............you were not in the alley or at your house you were in a dark and scary room. You scanned the room and when you saw the door you got and started walking but someone stopped you.

“You’re awake?”

You turned to face him and it wasn’t Baekhyun it was the person you feared the most it was him the Tracker!!

“W-Where am I?”

“You’re in my room.”

“How did I get here?”

“I was watching you and when you fainted in the alley I brought you here.”

Your eyes widened at the thought of what he could have done to you while you were unconscious and apparently he read your expression and he chuckled.

“I didn’t do anything to you yet so don’t worry.”

You heard one word and that made you worried even more.

“You haven’t done anything to me YET?!?!?!? What’s that supposed to mean?!?!?!?!?”

He chuckled again at your reaction. You grew irritated with him.

“YAH!! What’s so funny?!?!?! I don’t see anything funny here! So why do you keep laughing?!?!?!?!?”

He kissed you roughly to shut you up and he pushed you back onto his bed. You pulled away.

“Hey who do you think you are? Huh? I don’t even know your real name and you think you can do this to someone who doesn’t even know you?!?!? That’s called !”

“The name is Kai and that’s the only name you need to know.”

After he said that he began to kiss you again. You had this weird feeling that you knew what was going to happen.

 

 



 

I told you I was going to update more ^^