Chapter 23

Burden

 

Hey guys.

So real quick BEFORE YOU READ.

I wanna ask for your oppinion.

Should I post my new story on here or should I wait until I finish burden?

Please comment telling my your opinnion and comment telling my what you think of the story :)

Thank You!!!

<3


 

 

*Kais P.O.V*

 

I saw Kris and D.O. come bursting through the door with......TAO!!!!!!

 

I was so furious that Tao could have done this to MiCha I just couldn’t believe it. No scratch that I DIDN’T want to believe it.

 

I didn’t want to believe that one of the many people I consider as my brother could do this to me.

 

Tao wouldn’t look at me or anyone to be exact.

 

“HOW COULD YOU!!!!!”

 

Tao didn’t move or answer me.

 

“ANSWER ME!!!”

 

“I-I’m sorry.”

 

“WHY DID YOU DO IT!!?”

 

Tao was becoming angry I could tell by the look on his face.

 

“BECAUSE I DIDN’T WANT HER TO HAVE A LIFE LIKE MINE!! BEING HELD IN CAPTIVITY AWAY FROM THE REAL WORLD. I ACTUALLY HAD FRIENDS BEFORE YOU CAME AND RUINED MY LIFE YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!”

 

At that point I was beyond mad and furious. I started walking towards Tao with my hands forming fists. Kris and D.O. held him tightly as I beat him harshly.

 

 

*MiChas P.O.V*

 

I couldn’t sit around and watch Kai beat Tao to death. I quickly got up and ran towards Kai, Tao, Kris, and D.O.

 

I was about to stop the beating when someone held me back. I looked up and it was Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol let me go!”

 

“No MiCha he needs to learn his lesson.”

 

“AND WHAT LESSON IS THAT DEATH??”

 

“He almost killed you. Do you know how devastated Kai would be if you died??”

 

“Well guess what I’m ALIVE!!!”

 

“That doesn’t change anything though.”

 

“What do you mean it doesn’t change anything?!?!”

 

“Kai will beat Tao to death unless something else happens and he won’t stop even if you tell him.”

 

“Then what can we do to stop him?”

 

“I have an idea but you have to help me.”

 

“What is it?”

 

All of a sudden Chanyeol crashed his lips onto mine....he kissed me. HE KISSED ME!!!!!!! I tried shoving him off but that didn’t work I guess this was his plan. And it worked. Kai saw Me and Chanyeol and he became even more infuriated. He stopped beating Tao and he quickly walked over to me and Chanyeol. He quickly pulled me and Chanyeol apart, sending me flying to the ground and Chanyeol was pushed into the wall.

 

 

*Kais P.O.V*

 

*Is it everyone piss Kai off day??*

 

“CHANYEOL HOW COULD YOU?!?!”

 

“I HAD TO!!”

 

“WHY!”

 

“BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BUSY BEATING TAO, WHO IS LIKE YOUR BROTHER, YOU DIDN’T REALIZE THAT MICHA IS STILL ALIVE AND YOU NEARLY KILLED TAO! YOU ARE ONLY TRYING TO MAKE HIM SUFFER THE WAY SHE DID NOT KILL HIM!!!! MAYBE IF YOU WEREN’T SO OVER PROTECTIVE AND YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED ALL OF THAT!!”

 

I knew he was right but I just needed to take out my anger and when I started I just couldn’t stop. I looked over at Tao; he was now lying on the floor with blood nearly covering his face.

 

“Lay.”

 

“Y-Yes Kai?”

 

“Please help Tao.”

 

“Yes Sir. D.O. can you pick him up and carry him to his room?”

 

“Yes.”

 

D.O. and Lay carried Tao to his room so Lay could help him.

 

I looked over at MiCha who was still on the floor with blood coming out of her lip.

 

“MiCha I’m so so-“

 

“Don’t Kai.”

 

“What?”

 

“I don’t want you to touch me. Tonight I will be going to my house and I will be sleeping there. You have hurt me enough today.”

 

After she said that she got up and left. I felt like someone had ripped out my heart and threw it on the ground.

 

*What have I done?*

 

 

 


SORRY FOR HAVING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG. 

 

I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER THINGS.

 

SO HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE???

 

^^ I WAS SURPRISED THAT SOME OF YOU ACTUALLY VOTED FOR SUHO AND TAO I THOUGHT ALL OF YOU WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR BAEKHYUN TO BE HONEST.

 

WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME,

 

BYE :D

 


PICTURES!!!

tumblr_mayy81loDo1rv1nv1o1_500.png

 

 

tumblr_mayqa0tpI21rt837ao1_500.jpg

 

 

 

tumblr_mayq7wx1ed1rze2m4o1_500.jpg

 

 


LOOK

AT

THEM!!!

SO

Y!!!!

 

 

 

tumblr_mayq29ARWm1rze2m4o1_500.jpg