Chapter 24

Burden

 

Hey guys here is the update that was supposed to happen 3 DAYS AGO!!!!!


ENJOY!!!!


 

*Your P.O.V*

 

I was so upset that he pushed me almost like he didn’t care if I got hurt or not. As I entered my house I fell to my knees and started crying. I felt so hurt. I just couldn’t believe it. I went to bed that night without Kai. It felt so weird to be there without him. But eventually I fell asleep and when I woke up I was still in my bed, ALONE.

 

I went outside and took a little walk around. I felt like I was being followed but like always I didn’t think much of it, until someone grabbed my arms and pulled me into an alley. I tried to scream but they held my mouth shut with their hand. I was terrified, what was going to happen to me? I wish Kai was with me I wanted him to be here and stop whoever it was from doing anything to me.

 

I wanted to LIVE!! I didn’t want this to happen AGAIN!! I didn’t want to DIE!!

 

The stranger held a cloth to my mouth, it tasted sweet, and soon I began to feel light-headed and sleepy until I out.

 

IT WAS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

 

When I woke up I was still alive. I was just in a really dark room. It looked familiar to me. I went to get up but I was suddenly pulled right back down again, I was chained to the bed!! I looked over at the door, it was locked!! Soon I heard footsteps outside the door; I quickly laid back down, closed my eyes, and pretended to sleep.

 

“You mean everything to me. I never wanna lose you. I love you.”

 

That voice. That voice it sounded familiar but who did it belong to? I slowly opened my eyes and when I saw who it was I was in shock. I couldn’t believe it was him.

 

“B-Baekhyun?”

 

“Are you surprised to see me?”

 

“W-Where have you been? Why did you do this to me? Where am I?”

 

“Ok look, I know you have a lot of questions right now but you need to sleep. We will talk about them later.”

 

“I don’t wanna sleep Baekhyun. I want answers.”

 

“Ugh why do you have to be so persistent?”

 

“JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS!!”

 

“Ok, ok, ok. Well first of all I have been here the whole time I was gone, I don’t wanna go back. Second, I did all of this for your own good. Third, you are in my secret hideout.”

 

“Why don’t you wanna go back? What do you mean for my own good? Damn it Baekhyun you are confusing me even more.”

 

“Ok. I don’t wanna go back because I HATE it there, I have NO FREEDOM. You are here for a reason.”

 

“Why? What is that reason?”

 

“That’s not important right now. The only thing that is important right now is this question. Have you gone through the change already?”

 

“Yes. I think so... Why?”

 

“What is your power?”

 

“I can see visions of the past and present, I don’t know if I can see the future or not because it hasn’t happened yet.”

 

“MiCha do you want to have friends and to be free?”

 

“What are you talking about Baekhyun? I have friends and I am free.”

 

“No, I mean your old friends.”

 

“Well yeah I miss them but-“

 

“I could have you be with them all the time and NOT have an urge to kill them.”

 

“How??”

 

“You can use your visions to go back and stop Kai from marking you.”

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I can’t believe I’m going to say this but...Will you help me?

 



 

Ok guys I'm sorry for the long wait but I just didn't feel like typing (^^ Lazy author here.)

 

WHAT TIME IS IT???

 

PICTURE TIME!!!!!

 

I wanna be the bag!!!

 

 

 

HE IS JUST SO PERFECT!!!!

 

 

 

SO Y!!!!!

 

 

 

 

JUST BECAUSE IT'S CUTE AND FUNNY!!!!!

 

 

 

HE IS Y, CUTE, AND EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN!!!!!!!