Chapter 21

Burden

 

 

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING.

 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!



 

 

*Your P.O.V*

 

I felt like I was floating on a cloud when I woke up it was so peaceful and nice where ever I was.

I looked around and everything was white.

“Hello?”

No one answered.

All of a sudden I saw this bright light come out of nowhere, something inside me told me to go to it but I didn’t. I saw this other opening it seemed more important so I walked to it.

The next thing I remember I wake up and I’m in a familiar room. Kais room. I looked around the room for Kai and there he was sitting beside me holding my hand and a Bible in the other...was he praying??

I gently squeezed his hand and he looked up immediately and he hugged me tightly. When he hugged me I felt this intense pain shoot through my body.

“Ow!!”

Kai let go and I wrapped my arms around my body trying to make the pain stop. I felt wetness on my shirt and when I looked down there was blood everywhere. Kai screamed for Lay but it was too late I already out again.

When I out this time I was in an alley and I saw a man carrying a girl with blood all over her. He gently set her down and whispered something to her. Then he pulled out a knife and stabbed her in her chest. He threw the knife on the ground and ran away. I tried to move but I couldn’t I was stuck. Somehow someway this all seemed way too familiar to me.

 

*Kais P.O.V*

 

I was screaming for Lay to get in the room when he did he told me to leave the room for a quick second. I left the room and I heard screams of pain and I didn’t know if they were from Lay or MiCha. I wanted to teleport into the room so badly but I couldn’t. Soon the screams stopped and I heard Lay calling me telling me I could go back to the room. When I went back into the room he looked exhausted MiCha was not bleeding anymore but she was still unconscious. I told Lay to get some sleep and I sat by her side holding her hand wondering if there was anything I could have done differently then I remembered...

 

-Flashback-

“Kai I’m sorry.”

“I told you its fine.”

“Then why are you leaving?”

“I gotta check up on Baekhyun.”

“Ok. Will you be back?”

“Yes I will.”

“Kai?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

-End of Flashback-

 

If I never left, if I stayed things would be different. IT’S ALL MY FAULT. I could have been there when Niel attacked her. I could have stopped him and stopped the other person. Why did I have to leave why couldn’t I have stayed?

If I was there this would have never happened and I wouldn’t be losing the girl I love.

I looked over at MiCha she looked so pale and tired. I kissed her sweetly and squeezed her hand a little.

“I Love You MiCha.”

 

 



 

 

DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR?? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK :D I LOVE ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS AND EVEN ALL OF MY SILENT READERS.