Chapter 22

Burden

 

Hey guys please don't hate me for such a late and ty update!

 

I Love All of You and I really Do Try My Best.

 


 

*??? P.O.V*

 

*Damn it why did she have to live?*

I crept up to the window and stared in at Kai and MiCha. Kai was sleeping and MiCha was still unconscious I have not returned to the house because I know I would be questioned and they can see through me they would be able to tell if I was lying or not.

I quickly ran away from the house and I never planned to return ‘home’. Well it was never much of a home to me. I ran back to where I had been staying/hiding....In MiChas house.

I remember when I saved her from her drunk and abusive Ex. The thing is I don’t want her to live a life like me. In captivity and to have no friends besides the guys at the ‘house’. Maybe I should have let her die from being beat to death.

 

*MiChas P.O.V/Vision*

 

When I opened my eyes I was in my house but I could tell it wasn’t real because I couldn’t move and everything was slightly blurred. All of a sudden I saw this figure enter my house; I didn’t know who it was. Whoever it was they were tall. I couldn’t see them clearly they were blurry and they were just walking around my house.

Who could it be???

 

*Kais P.O.V*

 

I felt MiCha move so I looked up hoping that she would be awake but she wasn’t she had sweat all over her forehead like she was having a nightmare or as if she was focusing too hard on something in the dream but what could it be?

Soon it stopped she stopped struggling to focus and she woke up suddenly gasping for air.

 

*MiChas P.O.V*

 

I woke up gasping for air with Kai standing over me he had a worried look on his face. He kissed the top of my head sweetly and I hugged him tightly. I never wanted to let go.

“MiCha? Are you ok?”

“Kai, We NEED to go to my house ASAP.”

“Why?”

“Someone is there.”

“Like now?”

“Yes.”

“Kris!! D.O!!”

“Yes Kai?”

“Go to MiChas house (prepared to fight) and bring me back the person that is there. It might have been the person who did this to her.”

“Got it! Let’s Go!”

D.O and Kris sprinted out the door to my house. I was terrified to find out what they were talking about but more importantly WHO they were talking about.

 

*Kais P.O.V*

 

“MiCha I want to know how you found out there was someone in your house. Please tell me.”

“Well I was sleeping, I guess, and I was in my house and someone was there.”

“So you mean like a vision?”

“Yeah, well sorta kinda.”

I hugged her softly. (Making sure what happened earlier didn’t happen.)

“Congratulations MiCha!”

“Congratulations on what?”

“On making it through the change. You are now officially one of us.”

She smiled at me knowing that we would be together forever now, I smiled back at her.

“I Love You MiCha.”

“I Love You Too Kai.”

All of a sudden D.O and Kris burst through the door with.......

 

 


 

Who do you think it is??

Comment saying who you think it is.

Love all of you :D

So does Kai SEE!!!!