Chapter 25 - The Final Chapter.

Burden

 

*Your P.O.V*

 

“I will be happy to help you but there are some things I should tell you.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Well first is that this may or may not work so we can only HOPE for the best. Second if this does work your body will have to undo the change that you went through and that could be a matter of life and death. Finally last but not least if it does work Kai will come looking for you. We will all still remember everything that happened ever since day one of you becoming one of us.”

 

“That doesn’t seem so bad. I mean except for the life and death part.”

 

“You will also have to understand that your whole life will be nothing but running and hiding from Kai and the others.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Even if you stop him from marking you he will know. You and Kai have this bond now and it can’t be broken he will look for you and he won’t stop until he finds you.”

 

“But what if my body doesn’t make it back through the change?”

 

“It’s hard to say really. I don’t know what will happen.”

 

“I’m worried Baekhyun.”

 

“Don’t be MiCha. You want your old life back don’t you?”

 

“I do but-“

 

“Then why are you worried?”

 

“I’m worried about a lot of things.”

 

“Like what?”

 

Baekhyun sat down next to me on the bed.

 

“I’m worried about You, Kai, My Friends, and Everyone else.”

 

“Why are you worried about me?”

 

“I don’t want to think about the things that they will do to you if they found out you helped me.”

 

“They won’t find out MiCha.”

 

“How do you know that?”

 

“I have my ways.”

 

“Baekhyun.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I will miss you. You are the only one that treats me like a real person and you don’t get mad easily.”

 

I laid my head down on his shoulder.

 

“And you’ve helped me get through a lot.”

 

I felt Baekhyuns lift my head off his shoulder I didn’t want him to see me cry so I looked away.

 

“MiCha. Look at me, please.”

 

I looked over at him and he pulled me into a hug and I started to cry.

 

“It’s ok MiCha we will see each other again.”

 

I pulled away from the hug, still crying.

 

“But Baek-“

 

Baekhyun kissed me. I didn’t know what to do. It was sweet and desperate.

.

..

...

....

.....

I kissed him back.

 

It felt right and wrong at the same time. Wasn’t this considered cheating since I’m still in love with Kai? But Kai pushed me the last time and I guess what I said was considered breaking up with him, right?

Ugh this is so confusing.

 

I pulled away from Baekhyun and I stared at him in shock.

 

“MiCha, I have been waiting to do that ever since I first saw you.”

 

“B-But this it’s wrong. You’re Kais brother. I am dating Kai. Why Baekhyun why?”

 

“I love you MiCha. I have been in love with you ever since I saw you.”

 

I didn’t reply. I looked down at the floor and we just sat there in complete silence just the two of us.

 

“Well I guess we should get started on getting you back to your old life.”

 

“Y-yea.”

 

“Alright so just lay down.”

 

“Ok.”

 

“Now I want you to close your eyes and think really hard about the day you were first marked.”

 

I closed my eyes and I saw it.

I saw my school and I saw my friends all waiting for me by my locker.

All of a sudden I felt a shock and then I realized I was there at that very moment. Then I saw Kai.

He looked confused and then he saw me and he didn’t see the mark. I ran away as fast as I could he was shouting and chasing after me. I ran outside into my car and drove away to somewhere I knew he couldn’t find me.

 

That’s when my new life began.....

 

 

 

Again.

 

 


 

Did you like it?

I hope you did.

 

I'm sorry I took forever to write/post this but I did try my best.

Please don't hate me.