Chapter 16

Burden

 

*Kais P.O.V*

Kai sat there next to the bed that Baekhyun was on. It has been 3 days since the incident and Kai was starting to get worried.

“LAY GET YOUR IN HERE!!!!!”

“Yes Kai?”

“You said he was just sleeping, well it’s been 3 ING DAYS!!!”

“Kai he is sleeping it’s just a matter of when he wakes up.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s in a coma.”

Kai was speechless as he started to cry, which is very unusual for Kai because he is the leader of the clan so he rarely cried. (And by rarely I mean never)

*Your P.O.V*

It has been 3 days, and Kai hasn’t shown up. I decided to call Julz.

*please pick up please pick up...*

“Hello?”

“Hey Julz.”

“Umm who is this??”

“Wait who is this??”

“I’m EunJi, who are you?”

“Where is Julz??”

“She is in the bathroom.”

“...”

“Hello?? Are you there??”

“Yea could you tell Julz to call me back?”

“Ok sure.”

After you hung up you dropped you phone and started to cry. You couldn’t believe that your friend who was practically your sister moved on and replaced you. You cried for about 30 minutes non-stop. Your phone rang and when you looked at it said Julz. So you answered your phone.

“Hello.”

“Hey you called?”

“Yea I did. I really needed someone to talk to but it seemed like you were busy.”

“Don’t you remember what I told you before you left school?”

-Flashback-

 

“You’re going to be ok Mi-Cha; you will always be my friend no matter what!”

 

“Really Julz?”

 

“We are like sisters Mi-Cha; I would never lie to you!”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“Yeah.”

“I meant what I said I will ALWAYS be there for you.”

“Thanks Julz.”

“No problem. So anyway what did you wanna talk about?”

“Well....uh....I don’t know how to put this.”

“Well just think about for a second then say it.”

“Ok. Well what does it mean when a guy doesn’t see or talk to you for 3 days?”

“Oh Ummm well there was probably a problem like family, friend, maybe something happened to the guy or this guy just needs sometime alone.”

“I suppose your right.”

“So who is the guy?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh come on don’t play dumb with me MiCha!”

“Julz how do you know that I’m referring to a guy in ‘my’ life?”

“Because we are like sisters and well I can pretty much tell everything about you.”

“Wow.”

“Yea. So who is he?”

“Hey I gotta go.”

“Wait you didn--“

You hung up on Julz when Kai suddenly flashed into your room.

“How did yo-“

“Shhh. I will explain everything.”

“Come. Sit.”

You patted the spot next to you on your bed. Kai came over and sat down he began to tell you everything. By the time he was finished you were hugging him and he was hugging you trying not to cry. You felt sorry for him almost. I mean you never knew this side of Kai existed and you were shocked when you heard what happened to Baekhyun. You were a girl so you didn’t have the will power to hold back your tears. You started to cry and Kai hugged you even tighter.

The both of you sat like that for a while until you cried yourself to sleep. Kai tucked you into your bed and laid next to you and wrapped you into and hug. Before he knew it he was off in dream land.

 

 


The poster thing was being stupid so it is back to the old poster now. Sorry about that.

Anyways.

Hey!!

You!!!

Yes You!!!

you

you are a silent reader aren't you??

PLEASE PLEASE OH PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IT MEANS A LOT!!!!!

FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTD AND SUBSCRIBED..