Chapter 14

Burden

 

*________* = Thoughts

(incase you guys didn't know)

Sorry about the long-ish kinda chapter


 

*Kai P.O.V*

I arrived back at the house when I saw D.O and Kris fighting again.

“Dude why can’t you just accept the fact that I was there first and I saw her first so she is mine!” Kris shouted as he shoved D.O

“No...I was there first!” D.O shouted as he pushed Kris back.

“Dude you are such a wimp you can’t even shove me hard enough.”

With that D.O punched Kris in the face and Kris fell to the floor.

“You bastard how dare you punch me!”

As Kris was about to throw a punch at D.O the whole house shook like there was an earthquake. Everyone looked over at Kai.

“ENOUGH YOU TWO!!!!! I DON’T WANT TO COME HERE AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR !!!”

D.O and Kris became silent as both of them bowed in front of Kai and apologized.

“I’m sorry master Kai but he started it.” D.O pointed at Kris.

“What the hell man!! If you wouldn’t have started saying you saw her first w--.”

“STOP!!! OR YOU TWO WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME AND YOU WONT LIKE IT SINCE I AM ON MY LAST NERVE RIGHT NOW!!!!”

Kai started walking to his bedroom as everyone cleared a path for him to get through because nobody wanted to be the one who dealt with Kais rath.

Kai entered his bedroom and slammed his door shut.

*Damn it! Why can’t they behave normally instead like 6 year olds.*

All of a sudden there was a knock on Kais bedroom door.

“Come in.”

Baekhyun entered the room and walked over and sat next to Kai.

“Hey bro what’s up?”

“Oh you know same old same old.”

“Just hangin in there.”

“Yea.”

“So what did you want?”

“I really need to talk to you about something or someone I should say.”

“What do you mean?”

“I need to talk to you about MiCha.”

“Ok what about her?”

“Ummm I don’t really know how to put this.”

“Its ok bro you can tell me anything I promise I won’t be mad.”

“Ok if you say so.”

“I promise now tell me.”

“I like MiCha too.”

“Finally someone likes her around here.”

“No not like that I mean I like like her.”

“YOU WHAT?!?!?!?”

“Hey you promised you wouldn’t get angry.”

“WELL PROMISES WERE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!! HOW COULD YOU!! I MEAN MY OWN BROTHER!!!”

“Look Kai I’m sorry.”

“SORRY MY !!!”

“I just got to know her when I helped her that one day and well now I kinda love her.”

“YOU GOT 6 SECONDS TO GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND TO GET A RUNNING START BEFORE I TEAR YOU TO PIECES!!!!”

Baekhyun started running as fast as he could as soon as Kai started counting.

“1!!!! 2!!!!! 3!!!! 6!!!!”

Kai started to chase after Baekhyun.

“Hey that’s not fair you skipped 4 and 5!”

“I DON’T PLAY FAIR WHEN IT COMES TO MICHA!!!!”

Baekhyun was running as fast as he could he didn’t know where he was running just as long as he got away from Kai. Baekhyun ended up running to your house as he was banging on your door.

*Your P.O.V*

The loud banging startled you as you went to open the door. Baekhyun rushed inside and slammed the door shut and locked it.

“B-Baekhyun??”

“Hide me now!!!!”

You told him he could hide in your closet as he ran into your closet he closed and locked it so no one could get in.

You were about to ask him what was wrong when you heard another loud banging on your door. You went to go and open your door when Kai came in and he didn’t look happy.

“Where is he?!?!?!?”

“Who? Baekhyun?”

“Nooo my uncle.....YES BAEKHYUN!!!!”

“Ok first of all don’t be getting all sarcastic with me mister and he went and hid in my closet w---“

Before you could finish Kai ran into your bedroom and went to open your closet but it was locked.

You were still in your living room when you heard a big crash and then a loud pitch girl scream. You ran into your bedroom to find out that Kai had smashed your closet doors and started attacking Baekhyun. You couldn’t watch Kai beat the living out of Baekhyun so you got into the middle of it and pulled Kai off of Baekhyun and you didn’t care if you got hit.

“Ok so which one of you wants to tell me what the hell is going on?!?!?”

“Baekhyun why don’t you tell her why I am about 5 seconds from tearing you into shreds!”

“I-I-I can’t.”

“Why can’t you! You told me with no problem!!”

“Alright!!!!! Both of you!!!! Stop fighting and get out of my closet and we can talk then!”

You helped Baekhyun up and You, Kai, and Baekhyun walked out of what was left of your closet. The 3 of you sat on the couch it was Kai, You, and Baekhyun. You felt very awkward sitting in between them in silence.

“So what were you guys fighting about?”

“Go ahead and tell her Baekhyun. Tell her why I was about 3 seconds from killing you.”

 


Sorry that you guys waited so long for an update! My boyfriend was in a car accident and I was with him in the hospital ever since.