Chapter 15

Burden

 

 

Sorry for not updating. I got side tracked and I was busy  so I wasn't able to update.



 

 

“Well um MiCha do you remember when I first saw you?”

“Yea you saved me from being slapped by my ex.”

“Ye--“

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute, who was trying to slap you?”

“Oh it’s nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing someone else almost laid their hand on you!!”

“Kai it’s really nothing it didn’t happen and that’s all that matters.”

“Baekhyun leave I need to speak to MiCha for a minute.”

“I hope you count correctly with her.”

“Do you really want to get me mad again??”

“Nope. Bye!”

*Baekhyun P.O.V*

*Oh I am so lucky I got out of that just in time*

I left MiChas’ apartment and headed back to the house when I saw the same gang that MiCha ran into when she was almost slapped and I saw her ex. I kept walking and purposely ran into him.

“Hey watch it.”

“You watch it. You think you’re cool because you’re in a gang well let me tell you this! You aren’t! And another thing, if you come as close to touching MiCha again I will break every bone in your body got it?!?!?!?”

“First of all I OWN this side of town. Second of all look who’s talking I’m not some FREAK with a mark on my neck who goes around killing people! Third of all WHO do YOU think you are to tell me if I can slap or hit MiCha? Huh?”

“Watch it or I will kill you right here right now!”

“Oooo I’m so scared!”

Baekhyun started to punch Niel in the face and knocked him to the ground. The rest of the gang grabbed Baekhyun and held him back as Niel started to beat the life out of Baekhyun. Once Niel was through with beating Baekhyun the gang threw him on the ground and left him there to die.

*Kais P.O.V*
“MiCha I hope you understand.”

“I Understand.”

“Ok good.”

I kissed her and then I left. As I was walking I saw someone laying on the ground and they kinda looked like Baekhyun wait a minute that is Baekhyun!! I quickly rushed to his side and helped him up. I looked at his face and he had blood running down his face. I rushed him home.

I ran into the house shouting for everyone to come and help me. Kris and Luhan helped me take Baekhyun to his room. I shouted for Lay to come into the room and help Baekhyun because Lay has the power of healing. Ok so maybe I left that out all of us have powers.

Here is a list on who has what.

D.O - Earth

Baekhyun - Light

Sehun - Wind

Luhan -Telepathy

Kris - Flight

Lay - Healing (you already know that)

Kai (Me) - Teleportation

Chanyeol - Flame

Suho - Water

Tao - Time Control (and a great fighter)

Chen - Lightning

Xiumin - Frost/Ice

Lay healed Baekhyun but Baekhyun was still unconscious.

“LAY!!!”

“What! What happened?!?!”

“He still isn’t waking up!!”

“He is just sleeping! Chill man.”

“DON’T TELL ME TO “CHILL” HE IS MY BROTHER AND I LOVE HIM!!”

 


Sorry for such a short chapter.

Hey you!!!

Yes you!!!

you

Your a silent reader aren't you??

PLEASE COMMENT IT GIVES ME HOPE AND FEEDBACK!!!!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO COMMENT......

THANK

YOU!!!!