Chapter 19

Burden

 

*No one’s P.O.V*

 

As she was being carried he whispered to her...

“I’m sorry about this MiCha.”

After he said that he stabbed her.

“I can’t let you live this kind of life. You didn’t have a choice just like I didn’t have a choice.”

He threw her on the ground and left her to die as he ran away. He changed his clothes and tried to get rid of all the evidence.

 

*Kais P.O.V*

 

I decided to go over to MiChas apartment so I could tell her about Baekhyun and that at least we know he is alive. But when I got to her apartment I heard a low groaning noise and when I opened the door I saw Niel laying on the ground with blood on his face and on his hands.

“Where is she?!?!”

Niel didn’t answer me and I became angry so I flashed home and woke everyone up.

“Alright so now I know all of you want to know why the hell I woke you all up.”

“Yea kinda.”

“Well I went to tell MiCha about Baekhyun but when I got there...MiCha was nowhere to be found. I only saw her ex with blood on his face and on his hands.”

“Do you think he could of hurt MiCha?”

“I’m almost 100% positive that he did but even then judging by the amount of blood on his hands she couldn’t have gotten up and walked away.”

“Sooo.....?”

“Sooo this means someone else either helped her or took her somewhere else to beat her. I mean for all I know she could be out there in an alley way waiting to die. Or she could be in a hospital.”

Everyone started on searching for MiCha and Baekhyun. Me and D.O went back to MiChas apartment and took Niel to the hospital then we went back to her apartment looking for any clues or evidence that might show us what happened. We found nothing. But we did think up three things,
 

•Whoever did this knew that MiCha was being watched.
 

•They knew we would look for her and any clues.
 

•Finally they knew how to hide their tracks.
 

So now MiCha and Baekhyun are missing.
 

"Hey Kai do you think Baekhyun had anything to do with this?"
 

"No of course not D.O he is my brother."
 

But deep down side I had a funny feeling about his theory. Just then I got a call from Kris and Chen.
 

"Hello?"
 

"Hey Kai you need to come here quickly. Its MiCha."
 

"I’m on my way."
 

I flashed out of the apartment and I found Kris and Chen. They had sad and angry looks on their faces. All of a sudden I knew something was wrong.
 

"Where is MiCha?"
 

"Lay is with her. We called him before we called you."
 

"Why what’s wrong?"
 

I tried to push past them but they held me back. I was too tired and too weak to flash past them.
 

"We can only hope we got here on time or she will be resting peacefully."
 

"What are you implying?"
 

"When we found her she was near death. She had several fractures in her skull and a stab wound in her chest area just barely missing her heart. Any closer and it would have gone straight threw her heart."
 

At that point I broke down there was no more holding back. I fell to the ground and began to cry. My whole world revolves around her. I would be lost without her. I love her more than anything in the world.
 

My friends/family have never seen me lose control like this so they really don’t know how to help me. I didn’t blame them the only person who could help me was MiCha. I can only hope she makes it. Just then Lay came up to us and I jumped to my feet, like literally jumped.
 

"Well I have some good news and some bad news then I got worse news."

 


 

 

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY :D I TOOK SOME TIME TO EDIT MY MISTAKES.