Kang Minhyuk loves me ~?!

Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

------ Back To Jiyeon -----

The police came .. Minhyuk was taken to the hospital immediately and the bad guys were caught..

The rest of us was taken to the police station for testifying ..

Minhyuk ,Yonghwa ,Jungshin ,and Jonghyun were all charged for carrying illegal armfire ..

Yonghwa's mum was charged for kidnapping me..And they were to wait for the judge to sentence them..

Ji eun and I were allowed to leave .. I rushed to the hospital to see Minhyuk ..Ji eun went home to inform dad that we were safe..

I was waiting for Minhyuk to come out of the surgery ward ..I called Minhyuk's parents to inform them what happened ..

It was morning by the time Minhyuk's surgery was over and he was safe ..

I sat beside him holding his hand .. I laid my head beside him and tears were falling down..

I cried myself to sleep .. I was upset and happy at the same time..

I sat there with him for half the day and he still wasn't awake ..

The doctor said he was safe and that it would take some time for him to wake as he was shot on his chest..

 I dreamed of the days we were together and how happy we were... Tears stated to fall down..

Minhyuk : Pabo , don't cry ..   I looked at him as tears started to fall : Why ? I thought you were going to leave me forever..

Minhyuk tried to sit up to hug me ..  Me : Don't move.. You're hurt ..*wiping my tears*

Minhyuk : I'm sorry , I never meant to hurt you .. You mean the most to me and I thought it would be better if you were with Yonghwa..My family had issues and your dad promised to help me ..

I was mad : I choose who I want to love .. Not you nor my dad ..  Why would you ~

Minhyuk smiled wiping my tears : Sshh. I'll never leave you ever again.. I love you Jiyeon ah

I smiled and hugged him softly : Me too.. 

Then a police officer came in and told him about the charge for carrying illegal armfire..

Two weeks later , Minhyuk was discharged and they all went to court ..

After all the testifying , The judge senteced Minhyuk, Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin to jail for six months and Yonghwa's mum 10 years ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After three years  , Minhyuk and I left for the states and we got married there ..

Dad forgave yonghwa's mum and said that he would wait for her ..

Ji eun continued her dream to become a singer ..

Yonghwa , Jungshin and Jonghyun .. Well , they still make trouble like always..

 

This is the end of my story .. I would like to apologise for my late updates and thank all of you guys who were patient with me.. I hope you enjoyed my stories .. You guys are awesome ..