Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

Minhyuk suddenly jumped on me : Yeah, and the last time we gonna be together like this ~*giving a mishiveous look*

Me : YAA~~ Kang Minhyuk! *I blushed * 

Minhyuk lowered down slowly and I hurried and shoved a pillow at his face ~

I ran away and stuck my toungue out~ : Blekk~ *and stood on the bed *

He came up and I stood up throwing pillows at him ~

Then I slipped and fell on the bed ~ He laughed and pulled me near him ~

His face lowered slowly *I blushed more* and slowly and then our lips met~

His warm lips were just perfect and then I slowly got into the mood ~

And I slowly laid down on the bed and he got on top of me ~

 And then he whispered : I love you~         I giggled and he went to my neck ,he smelled perfectly sweet ~~

Then we started to take off our clothes enjoying the teasing and stuff ~

After fifteen minutes we started panting ~ Cause we got tired~

Me : Lets take a break and we both fell on the bed ~  

The doorbell rang ~ And we looked at each other : Not again~~!!!

Someone shouted : Did you call for delivery ? 

Minhyuk shouted : NOO!!!!

I laughed and i snuggled near him~  And I pecked him on the lips giggling ~

Then I took a small nap ~~~~

-----Minhyuk's side -------

I smiled looking at her sweet smile sleeping~ 

She may not be the happiest girl in the world but I can make her be~

She snuggled closer to me ~~ Her sweet scent just make me go crazy~

Just looking at her smile makes my heart beats fast~

--------- Back to  Jiyeon's side (normal)---------

I woke up finding him smiling to himself like an idiot~

Me : Dear, Minhyukiee~~ 

Minhyuk looked at me still smiling : Yes ?

I giggled : Nothing~ Omg ! Its almost six ! Hurry, hurry! Go get ready!

I ran to the toilet : Deep !!  Then we hurried with our cleaning and stuff~

Then I extra checked if I left anything behind ... I was just about to sit down ~

Minhyuk came out running : Babes , I've gotta go!  ! But I'll call you later ? *pecks my cheek and left the house*

I was like : Okay ~*thinking* Well, its weird.. 

Anyways I just went to my so called new house alone ~

As I reached home , the whole house seems nicely decorated ~

I ringed the doorbell ...: Ji eun and my stepmum came out and and so called escorted me in~

They rushed me up the stairs and rushed me in the room ~ 

They pulled out clothes , shoes, accecories and make ups ~ 

And they Ji eun went out ~ My stepmum : Jiyeon ah, I know you dont know me well, But I hope we will be a happy family ~*she smiled*

I smiled : * thinking she seems nice though* Yes ~ But is this any important day ?

She smiled : Yes, But you'll know later~ 

She dressed me up nicely with a mini-dress ,heels ,makeup and fixed my hair up~

I looked up at the mirror and I could hardly recgonize myself ~ 

I looked so princess like~ And when ji eun came in , even though she dressed different we looked so much alike..

Ji eun kept jumping here and there : Eunnie, you look so gorgeous ~

I went down : Dad, what is this all really about ? 

Dad : Oh, Jiyeon, You really look lovely ~ *hugs me * 

Me : Okay, thanks Dad...But whats going on ?

Dad : My dear , Yonghwa told me everything ...I know he really likes you~ So you are going to be engaged to him* he smiled *

Me : WHAT ?!!!  Ji eun jumped : Oh my ! Eunnie!! You must be so happy!  My stepmum: Congratulations honey ~ :smiles*

I shriekked : EVERYBODYY QUIIETTT!!!  All of them shocked and in silence~ 

Me : So ! Me moving in was all for this ?!! Nice job DAD! You always do what you want huh ? You know I have somone I love ! And you Jung Yonghwa! Why are you doing this ?! You have a girlfriend REMEMBER ?!!