Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

The next day Minhyuk came to see me ~ 

Me : Minhyuk ah~~*excited*

Minhyuk squinted his eyes : Yaa~ Babycakes~ You didnt sleep again did you ~ 

I pouted : Well, I couldn't sleep and you weren't here with me ~

Minhyuk : Suprisee~!! * brings a bag full different of flavours of ice-creams from his bag~*

I smiled : Gomawo~! *pecks his cheek* *choosing a flavour*

Minhyuk : Ri an ahhh~~~ *teasing voice*

Me : What~ *with the spoon in my mouth*

Minhyuk pointed the other side : How bout this side ~ Here~~*whining*

I giggled and I smacked his lips with the ice cream on my lips~

Minhyuk : Yaaaa~~~*pouts**wiping it away*

Then Appa and Ji eun walked in ~

I looked aT Minhyuk and then he smiled and stood up : Annyeonghaseyeo ahjussi , Hi Ji eun~

Ji eun jumped in : Eunnie~ Hi, Are you feeling better?    I smiled :  Hi, I'm fine~

Appa came walking in : Jiyeon ah ~ Appa..* And I cut his convo *

I tried to smiled : Wait a minute , Something I have to say~ I'm not used to this dad thingy so i'm still gonna call you ahjussi till I get used to it~ As for Ji eun you're still my bestie and you can call me that~  So both of you ~ Okay ?

Ji eun shriekked : Yea~ Eunnie~ *smiling brightly* When can you get submitted out of here~?

I smiled : Ya pabo ah~ I can actually leave already~

Appa smiled : Of course ~  Oh, Ji yeon ah, have you eaten yet ? Want to go for breakfast ? Minhyuk, come along~

Minhyuk smiled : Oh, yea~ Thanks ~    

So I just nodded ~ Then Ji eun and Minhyuk helped me, then Appa drived us for breakfast~

We ate a breakfast then we all went for a movie~ 

At first I hestitated cause Appa was a person that the whole nation knows of~

Me : Ahjussi~ You know you are a famous person and there'll be papparazies ~

Appa:  I wont mind if I can have a happy time watching a movie with my daughters~

Ji eun nodded ~ Minhyuk smiled~

Me : Its up to you~ *Actually I was kinda touched but I didnt show it *

Then we all went for the movie~

When we all came out there were lots of people and paparazzies crowding outdside~

Me and Minhyuk was like *Oh *

Minhyuk looked at me and then I gave a signal saying that I was ok~

Everyone crowded around  Appa~

Papparazzi 1 : Mr.Lee~ Who is this girl and guy you're going out with ?

Papparazzi 2 : Wow~ Mr.Lee, do you have a second wife ?

Everyone woooed~~

Papparazzi 3 : Ms , Ji eun, is this your boyfriend?

Appa held his hand up~ Then everyone made way for him to speak~: This is my elder daughter~ Lee Jiyeon~! Thats all I'm going to say , thank you~

And we all walked to the car~ The next day it was all over the news~ 

I called Ji eun : Yaa~ this is really too much Ji eun ah~

Ji eun giggled : Eunnie~ Don't worry , you look pretty here~ 

Me : Ji eun ah, how am I going to go to school~~ Aaaahhhh~~

Ji eun : Aiih~ holidays are coming soon anyways~

Me : AHH~ Okays ~ See you in school later~Bye~

Ji eun : Yeap ~Byee~ *hangs up *

After the call,I went for a bath and then I hurried and fix my hair~

I looked at the clock and I was like *WTH* The clock's running way too fast ~

Then the doorbell rang~ I opened the door and saw Ji eun with a package~

Me : Oh, Ji eun ? Why are you here ?

She jumped in : Eunnie~ Morning!  Here~ Appa bought this sweater for you~Try it~

Me : Deh ? Why buy me a sweater all of a sudden?

Ji eun smiled: Because he says that the weather's getting cold so he bought it  for you~ 

I tried it and it fit so perfecty and I really loved the design of it~

Me : Wow~ Hey, you're wearing the same one too~*smiles*

Ji eun giggled : Its like a couple ~ hehe ~ Are you done ? We're gonna be late~

I grabbed my bag, phone ,keys and left~

In the car there was a bodyguard sitting in front: Wow~ Do we have to?

Ji eun : Well, you'll get used to it~ But I think you should get ready~

Me : Ready ? For what ?

Ji eun : Hmm~ You wont like this ~ But look outside~

I saw papparazies waiting in a crowd~

I was like OH GOSHH~! HEELLPPP~~!!!