Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

After that at home~ 

We decided to pack my belongings getting ready to move tommorow ~

Me : Did you see the way Hana looked at me just now ? 

Minhyuk : Well, maybe she just doesnt like you close to Yonghwa~ You know girls~

Me : Well, it's rude~ * I pouted *    Minhyuk went to the fridge and took the food he cooked earlier to the oven ~

Minhyuk pecked : Its okay ~ Dont mind her ~

Me :  Okay ~ *taking the food from the oven stuffing food in my mouth *

And we both sat at the sofa ~~       Me : I wonder if my dad's new wife (yonghwa's mum) will like me ~

Minhyuk : Are you kidding me ? If she doesnt I'll kill her for you~ 

I giggled and fed him some : Like you will ~

I lied down on his lap~ : Hmm~ Ji eun's coming to pick me up tommorow afternooN~ Come with me ~

Minhyuk : Would it be okay ? What if your dad doesnt like me ?

I sat up and looked at him : I'll kill him for you then ~

I pecked him and winked ~   We both laughed ~

Then I lied back down : By the way, I dont hear you talk much about your family ~

Minhuk let out a sigh ~ : Well, they're hardly home so I dont really have much to talk about~

I looked at him : Why ? They're working~? 

Minhyuk: Yeah, they're always overseas~ My sister's studying in Canada too~ So, I'm always alone ~

Me : But you dont have financial problems do you ?

He shook his head : Well,  My parents give me evrything I want~ So basically I'm fine with everything~

I nodded my head : Ahh~~ *rubbing my eyes* *yawning*

Minhyuk pinched me : Aigoo~ Our baby Ri ann is tired ~ 

We walked to the bed and I snuggled in the sheets ~  Minhyuk took his sweater and pants off and went to bed with me ~

I mumbled sleepily : Last day on this bed ~~ *yawns*    

Minhyuk kissed me on the forehead : Nights babe ~ *hugging me close and reading his book*

The next morning my phone rang ~  We were both too tired to answer any calls~

Then Minhyuk's phone rang~  I snuggled close to him : Babe ~ Your phone ~

He whined : Get it for me~~   I whined back : Nah  ~ I'm too tired ~ 

But our phones keep ringing and I was annoyed so I got up and off our phones and fell back to the bed sleeping~ 

So after awhile someone rang the doorbell~  We tried to ignore it but it was really noisy~

I shouted : You got the wrong house!!   Ji eun banged the door : Eunnie~ Ite me!!

I sighed : Deep !    Minhyuk groaned : ArgggH! He went outside for awhile then he came back with his sleepy face~

Minhyuk : Babycakes~~ Babe~ *pulling my sheets*   I looked up with one eye : STop it~~

Minhyuk : Ji eun just came and she's coming back in an hour's time~ Wake uP~

Me : You go bath 1st and wake me back later *snuggling into the blankets*

Minhyuk went bathing and I got up dazing and day dreaming there~

I went to the bathroom and we both hurried with our cleaning and stuff~

When I came out of the bathroom ,Ji eun was already on the sofa talking to Minhyuk~ 

Ji eun : Eunnie~! I'm so excited that you're moving in today~  Oh My God ~ Even daddy took a day off for you and we're gonna have dinner together ~ Dad invited Minhyuk and Hana too~ *giggles*

I smiled : Good ~            Ji eun : So where's your lugguage and stuff ? 

I pointed : You're kind of sitting directly on it ~   She immediately stood up : Oops~ Sorry~

Ji eun : So its 3pm now~  You guys come at 7 for dinner ~ I'm leaving now with your lugguage ~ Bye~ 

  When she left we both lied down on the sofa and I sighed : Babes, I'm starting to regret this ~~