Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

Dad : Jiyeon~! Look at Kang Minhyuk  ! He's nothing! Will you even live happy with him ?! You're my daugther and I want the best for you !

I shouted : You mean whats the best for you huh ? I will not keep this bull up! The only person I will marry is Kang Minhyuk !I dont care if you approve or not ! You dont even know me ! * I ran up the room got my bag threw my wallet and phone inside and ran out of the house still with the minidress and heels ~*

Yonghwa : Looks like it didnt turn well mum~ *mad and went back to his room*

Yonghwa's mum thinking* They've gotta get married no matter what!*

I ran and called Minhyuk~ I called many times and he didnt pick up~ I called over 20 times so I decided to run straight to his house ~ When i reached his house I saw a girl and Minhyuk coming out of the house and she kissed him on the lips ~

I stood there for awhile...then i ran and slapped him ~ I shouted : JERK! 

I ran away and suddenly my heels snapped and fell down ~

He ran towards me :Are you okay?

I yellled at him : Let go! Who was that ? 

Minhyuk : That was my friend ~ 

Me : What ?! You must be kidding me Kang Minhyuk!  From where I come from friends dont don't chew on each other's earlobes!

Kang Minhyuk yelled  : Fine ~ Yeah ! Maybe you're right! Maybe I love her now ! Lets break up then !

The moment he said that ~ My heart shattered to bits ~ 

There was silence for awhile ~ Then .. I said really quietly : What ? What did you say ?

Minhyuk : I  said lets break up~

I slapped him : FINE ! *walking backwards * and yelled : I HATE YOU! *running away*

------Minhyuk's side ------

I was thinking *maybe it is right to let her go ~

*Tears rolled down* ~ Its not just because her dad doesnt accept me~

I hope Yonghwa really appreciates her~

I know now that my dad's bussiness is not really good and we are in loan ~ 

I know that if those loan sharks find us Jiyeon will also be in trouble~ I have no choice ~

------Back in Jiyeon's side (My side)-----

I ran away crying and shouting ~ I ran back in the house right up to me and Ji eun's room ~

I ran to ji eun hugged her and cried all out ~

Ji eun : Eunnie , what happened ? 

Me : Ji eun ah ~ Eottheoge ?? Minhyuk wants to break up~ 

Ji eun : WHAT ?!! Eunnie, calm down ~ I'll get some water for you~

She got some water for me ~ And I thought for a long time ~: okay ! Ji eun ah ~Ask everyone down~ 

I sat on the sofa ~ And everyone came down ~ Dad : Jiyeon ah ~ what's the fuss about?

I stood up and said quietly : I'll mary Yonghwa ~*and then I ran up to my room*

Dad walked back to his room too~

Yonghwa : Well, that was random~ But I like it~ *smiles*

Our stepmother smirked : Good ~ Son~ Keep it up~

Ji eun ran up with me ~ : Eunnie, are you sure ?

I nodded : ji eun ah, I know that I'm not a good spitting image for an elder sister but I really love you~ 

Ji eun shook her head and hugged me : Its okay eunnie ~ You just have to spent more time with me from now on then ~ *giggles*

I giggled : Aigoo * pinching her cheeks* My little sister's so cute ~