Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

I went for a quick breakfast then I went back to my old house~

The house I was born in~ The house that gave me all the sweet and bitter memories of my family~

I walked in as I found it unlocked~ Noone has ever moved in since we left as this land belonged to my dad~

I sat on the floor thinking * Lee Soo Man~ I'm sure I've heard his name somewhere before*

What is so personal that he needs to meet me personally?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door~

I looked behind and was suprised to see Mr.Lee standing there~

Me : Oh~ Annyeongaseyeo Ahjussi~

Mr.Lee smiled : Annyeonghaseyeo Jiyeon~

Me : How did you come here ? 

Mr.Lee : Oh, I was walking nearby and noticed that the door was opened so I walked in~

Me : Ahjussi ~ Who are you ? Do I know you? How did you know I used to live here?

Mr.Lee : Do you want to dissuss this somewhere else ?

Me : Okay~ Where ?

Mr.Lee : At ******* cofee shop nearby~

We walked there and sat down at a quieter place~

The waiter came and I ordered a latte and Mr.Lee had a cuppuchino..

Me : Ahjussi ~ Is there something you wanna say to me ?

Mr.Lee : If I'm not mistaken your real name is Lee Jiyeon right?

As soon as I heard the name my eyes widened~ : Who are you~? What do you want from me ?

I stood to walk away ~ Then he said : Let me tell you a story~

I sat down and listened to the whole story ~ As I listened tears rolled down~

Mr.Lee with teary eyes : Jiyeon ah, appa said that I would be back for you~ I'm back~

I stood up crying and yelling at him : I've waited for you for so many years ~!! Even Eomma's dead now! All my life I've lived miserable, Thanks to you! You left with Ji eun ! You didnt come back for me! If you really wanted me back you should've looked everywhere! You're a liar! I hate you! *runs away*

Appa shouted : Jiyeon ah~! 

I ran all the way back to my house ~ I looked for Minhyuk and saw a note at the fridge saying that he went home~

I cried out ~ I screamed and threw everything~ 

I couldn't face the fact ! I dont want to see anyone ~!

I cried sitting on the floor for hours ~ Minhyuk called and I threw the phone at the floor screaming!

Hours passed , two days passed ~ Many people came knocking the door banging the door and left~

 Minhyuk came, then Ji eun came , Then all four boys came, even my dad came~ But I sat at the door and wouldnt open it and they thought I wasnt home and left ~

And then I fainted ~ As I've not eaten ,drank and used the toilet for two days~

The last thing i heard was everyone banging the door coming in and shouting my name~

I woke up in a private hospital with everyone looking at me ~

Minhyuk was sitting beside me : Yaa ~ Park Jiyeon! Dont you ever do this again! I was worried sick about you~ !

I smiled : Sorry , Minhyuk ah ~

My dad and Ji eun walked here ~ Ji eun smiling brightly : Eunnie, gwenchana?

I glared at her : Dont call me Eunnie~!

Yongha pulled Ji eun beside him~

Dad : Jiyeon ah, I know you're angry at appa but you know its not your sister's fault~

I looked at him : APPA ? Who's my dad ? I dont have a dad! I'm an orphan! GET OUT!  *I threw the pillow at them*

Everyone ran out except Minhyuk ~ Minhyuk : Jiyeon ah, calm down~ You know its bad for you health~

Me : I know~ But I dont know what to do at this moment~ I really dont know how to face them~ All the anger just exploded~

Minhyuk hugged me : Its okay~ I understand ~You have to promise me not do the same thing again~ You have me with you~ You're not alone~

I smiled and hugged him : Gomawo Minhyuk ah ~

Minhyuk smiled : Ya pabo ah ~ *pinched my cheek*

--------- Ji eun and dad's side------

Ji eun :  Appa ~ Eottheoge ? Eunnie's really mad~

Dad sighed : I dont know ~ But I really want her stay with us ~ I dont want any chance losing your sister again~

Ji eun smiled : Appa~ Its okay ~ Just take it slowly, maybe one day she'll understand~

Dad : I hope so~ *sighs again*

Ji eun went and gave a massage to dad : Yaa~ Appa~! Cheer up! We'll go visit her tommorow~

Dad smiled : Yea , go sleep early~ 

-----------------Back to Jiyeon's side (normal)---------

I couldnt sleep at all ~ Not used to the hospital~

I'm dying for some ice-cream~

Minhyuk went home but he promised to come back early the next morning~

The whole night I couldnt sleep~

At one side I was happy to have finally found my dad ~ But the other side I was angry at him~

I thought maybe if I lived with him mom would be happy up there in heaven~ 

But I had to control my anger ~ Control! And this has nothing to do with Ji eun~

I should'n't be angry at her, Its not her fault~ I'll treat her better~

But now my position's different~ I'm a billionare's daughter ~ There will be lots of new things for me to learn~

I often see dad, Ji eun, Yonghwa and Yonghwa 's mum in the news~

But Ji eun hates it, she told me that I wouldnt like being followed and she has to be extra careful of whatever she does or tommorow it'll be the headlines of the newpaper~

If dad announces me to the whole nation, I would be the same too~

But the question is , will he ? Will he make a risk ? For me ?

ArgghH~~!!!! So many things in my mind now~