Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

Kang Minhyuk loves me~?!

-----Two days later-----

-----Outside the shool gate-----

I was standing there seeing students screaming running here and there...

Some guys flirting with girls...

Then suddenly I heard girls screaming all running towards me...

One knocked me down and she shouted : 'YAA~! Watch your way~!'

I thought ' You are the one who should watch your way" picking my books which flew out of my bag..

I stuffed them in my bag...*sighing* 'Its gonna be a hard day..'

I went to class which was empty..So I just picked  a window-side seat..

More students filled in and the teacher came in..

He introduced me to the class and continued with his teachings..

All the students were here..but noone sat beside me..

So I wondered what was that seat for..Hmm..Maybe someone was absent..

Then I startted scribbling notes from the whiteboard..

Most of the students ignored the teacher..making so much noise..

" As I guessed, It was really a hard day.."

And when the school bell rang...I hurried out of school to my taekwondo class..

On my way, I knocked this girl ..

We both fell down...I apologized and she mumbled the word "its okay" and ran the other way..

The instructor was my dad's best friend.., I learnt taekwondo from him, since young and I was a blackelt..

The other two days everything was as usual..

The fourth day, I was late to class as I forgot to turn the alarm clock on..

I rushed to class but the teacher was already teaching...

I hurried in and apologized to him..

Maybe he was in a bad mood he detended me to stand outside the class holding a (I'm late) sign..

I followed his intructions...After almost twenty minutes I squatted down as I was tired..

Then suddenly this guy pulled me up walking away..

I was kinda shocked and shouted: YAA~~! Who are you?! Stop it~! It hurts!!

Behind us was this girl chasing us..

She yelled: Kang Min Hyuk!! You are not breaking up with me!! Come back here~! What are you doing with that girl~!!!

As she was running with heels she feel down..

I was suprised ..I tried to pull my hand away to help that girl but he gripped firmly..

He pulled me up the rooftop which was open to the air and let me go..

I glared at him rubbing my hand...

He apologized : I'm sorry..But I had no other choice as you were the only one at the corridor..*he explained*

"He was cute I thought"

Then I just walked back to class and he followed behind me..

I stood back to where I was and the teacher came out yelling.."Where were you littile missy?!"

Then he noticed the guy ." Well,well,well..If it isn't Kang Min Hyuk.."

I thought " He's freakiinn hot~~"

Then the teacher yelled : You~! Stand here with her and hold this~! (late sign)

"Young girl, you're coming to the office with me ~!

I sighed: Deh..