chapter one.

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

“You know, I still can’t believe it; we finally did our showcase! It felt like it was just yesterday when we released our teaser for ‘My Kind of Love’ and our album,” Yeseul exclaimed as she took out her phone and leaned against the mirror behind her. She was still basking in the fact that they had finally performed for the thousands of fans that showed up to their showcase yesterday. “My mum said our performances were really good!” She grinned, “Even my brothers said so too.”

“I think the fun part was when we all went down from the stage during Rocket; I took a few pictures with the fans,” Yu-Jie said with a smile on her face. “Don’t forget our first official appearance is in four days,” Yu-Jie added and Yeseul nodded her head eagerly. “I’m glad our showcase went off smoothly. I never expected a lot of people to show up.” Yu-Jie said as she flopped on the floor, beside Eunbyul, who was sprawled on the floor.

“Jiae unni, I was wondering; did you honestly think a lot of people will show up?” Yoomin asked as she dropped her head on Jiae’s lap, making herself comfortable. Yoomin looked up at Jiae who merely blinked a couple of times as she tied her hair in a messy bun.

All of them were currently in their practice room; after three hours of practicing, their vocal instructor, Jung Jin Seok, decided to give them an hour break and since they could not go anywhere without their managers, the girls decided to stay inside the room.

Jiae pondered for a bit before nodding her head. “Honestly speaking, at first, I was really worried.” Jiae sighed. “I was afraid that no one would show up and all of us would be disappointed but I did not doubt our company’s abilities in promoting us. Even Infinite sunbae promoted us and all of their doings did not go to waste when more than 3000 fans showed up!” Jiae chuckled; honestly, she only thought about 2000 would show up but to hear from their head manager, Ok Sunhwa, that more than 3000 fans showed up, she felt really proud of her group. “And according to Minseok oppa, we are the second group to have a debut showcase that had a concert-format,” Jiae added when she recalled what their other manager had told her last night.

“Jin Seok unni said we sounded great; though we were scratchy on some parts in our songs,” Minjoo stated as she braided her newly highlighted hair. “I really want to see if there are fancams,” Minjoo murmured to no one in particular but it was loud enough for all of the girls to hear and all of them nodded their heads in agreement.

“You know what?” Haerin spoke up. The girls glanced at her. “I was creeping on twitter the other day and I searched for us and there were already a few fanbases for us!” Haerin stated happily. She actually went on twitter after they had reached home last night and searched about her group. “Some were even saying that they want to see WoollimEnt family do a concert together~” She clapped her hands happily.

“I’m so hungry,” Eunbyul pouted as she rubbed her protesting stomach. “Yoomin unni, do you have any food?” She asked Yoomin. Yoomin lifted her head slightly from Jiae’s lap and shook her head. “You always have food in your bag,” Eunbyul accused lightly, biting her lips. It was a habit that she never knew how she came to have.

“I finished them off before we came here,” Yoomin replied and dropped her head back on Jiae’s lap. Jiae merely patted Yoomin’s head and leaned against the mirror, enjoying the cold that was pressed against her back. “I just hope that this time our performance would run smoothly as well.”

“I know we all hope for the same,” Haerin stated. Though their showcase had gone on smoothly and successfully, there was still a high chance that they were going to make mistakes in the future. Jiae looked at Yoomin and motioned for her to move. Yoomin did so and found her next victim, Haerin. Haerin looked at the Gim before shrugging her shoulders. Yoomin happily laid her head on Haerin’s lap and closed her eyes.

“Stay in the room, okay? I need to sort a few things.” Jiae told her members as she headed outside. The girls continued to chat idly while taking pictures and reading. Ten minutes later, Jiae came back to see her members goofing around and taking selcas, teasing each other. “Alright girls; I finally got permission from Jung Yeop-Appa and all of our three managers to go out and buy something for us to munch on.” She stated as she picked up her cardigan from the sofa and slid it on. “Though they only allowed me to go to the nearest café so tell me what you want and I’ll buy them for you.” Jiae said as she took out her iPhone, ready to take the girls’ orders. A few minutes later, Jiae nodded her head as she began to list the orders: “2 green teas, one Americano, something spicy, caramel mocha latte and something light. Yu-Jie is coming with me so that’s it right?” She asked and the girls nodded her head. Jiae hooked her arm with Yu-Jie and Yu-Jie just laughed at Jiae before shaking her head and together, both of them walked out of the practice room.

A few minutes passed and Yoomin’s eyes widened when she heard the familiar laughter. She slowly lifted her head from Haerin’s lap and stared at the door. “Dongwoo oppa!” Yoomin exclaimed happily when her boyfriend walked inside the practice room, followed by the rest of the members. She scrambled from the floor and headed towards her boyfriend. Dongwoo laughed merrily; he was really lucky tonight – not only did his group had won, he was also able to see his girlfriend and their managers were busy with the girls’ managers, discussing something. “Congratulations,” Yoomin smiled widely at him and Dongwoo laughed once more as he wrapped his arms around Yoomin.

Haerin’s eyes widen slightly when her gaze fell on her best friend slash confidante slash crush, Nam Woohyun. “Haerin-ah~ did you see my performance today?” Woohyun asked as he headed towards Haerin. Haerin immediately stood up from the floor and brushed off the dusts from her pants, just in time to see Woohyun in front of her face. She slapped his arm in feign annoyance and Woohyun laughed. “Did you?”

“My twin~” Sungyeol sang as he headed towards Yeseul and flopped down beside her. “Did you just finish your practice?” He asked and Yeseul nodded her head. “Good; since I know you hate not being able to do anything, why don’t we prank someone?” Sungyeol whispered to Yeseul and she began to giggle before nodding her head. The both of them leaned towards each other and began to plot.


dumplingcheeks_'s corner
I wanted to post this last night but just as I was about to press 'add chapter', my internet went car-ay-zeh. lol, I'm glad you enjoyed the fanaccount! It was all _mrsmjjeje's doing! and brightlightz, I have fixed the slight confusion with the age! C: sorry about that - I could've sworn I wrote 19 instead of 18 but oh wells. Yesterday was a fun-filled day. My uncle got married and I got to see the cousins that I rarely see! And I spent my afternoon watching fancams of SMTOWN concert in Taiwan. One particular video that I was when TTS + Exo did their special stage. My Fany on stage with Luhan, I cannot contain my fangirl feels. Anyways, hoped you liked the chapter! :)


baozi is making me question if he is really 22. Can I just put him in my pocket, please? :(

_mrsmjjeje's corner
TA-DAH! We finally let some of the girls see their crushes, though Jiae and Yu-Jie aren't in the chapter towards the end! and excuse my fail attempt at making a poster. lol. It's... I don't even have the words to say. so yeah, hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm really happy that you like my fanaccount! I was literally laughing and squealing when I wrote that - don't ask me why, i don't even know. And they're finally going to make their first official appearance on TV soon! More sunbaes to meet? ;) heh heh heh.

oh, congratulations on their 6th win! Infinite, hwaiting!


look at Hoaegi!

ps: sorry if there were any grammar mistakes or basically any mistakes at all. lei-lei made a new account on twitter! Anyone who wants to follow her: click here!