Teaser #5

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

 

 

Have a Safe Fall releases ‘My Kind of Love’ MV
By OMGSun – May 31st, 2012 at 1:30am

After several teasers, Woollim Entertainment’s rookie girl group, HaSF will finally begin their K-pop journey on June 9th with the launch of their pre-debut showcase. For details, please head over to Woollim Entertainment's official website.

Besides releasing the details for their pre-debut showcase, their title track MV, My Kind of Love has also been released via Woollim Entertainment’s YouTube channel. Minutes after the MV was released, Woollim Entertainment’s CEO, Lee Jung Yeop tweeted, “HaSF’s pre-debut showcase D-9!”

Infinite members also tweeted about HaSF’s MV.

Woohyun tweeted, “HaSF, you all trained hard!! Finally your music is being played to the world~~ You will be one successful group! Fighting!! I’ve listened to the whole song and it’s so good! I’m even gonna download it! HaSF, fighting! Don’t ever question if my heart beats only for you~

Leadergyu tweeted minutes after Woohyun’s tweet, “HaSF members’ nice voices… look forward to it~ ^^ I will listen to that song today! ㅎ’

My Kind of Love’ shows off HaSF’s members’ mature vocal skills. Having been written by some of the members, the song captures the attention of a lot of fans for being fresh and different. Netizens, along with Inspirits, have been creating a buzz because of this song; so do check it out!

 

 

 


In my honest opinion, the song is really addictive - there are a lot of situations that I could relate this song with. The music video was really well-filmed and it actually had a story behind everything. Daniel Hyunoo looks adorable! And the girls looked breathtakingly beautiful. The air of mysteriousness is still surrounding them! Definitely cannot wait for their official debut!

 


 

HaSF gives a YouTube greeting to fans
by OMGSun – May 31st, 2012 at 12:07pm

Many are anticipating the debut of the girl group, HaSF – a group that was produced by Infinite. With less than two weeks before their official debut and because of the overwhelming responses they have gotten for their ‘My Kind of Love’ MV, the girls have reached out to the fans with a video message on YouTube.

We know that many of our readers aren’t fluent in Korean so here’s the English translation of the video:

“Hello, break a leg and have a safe fall! We are HaSF. First of all, we would like to say thank you to those who have been visiting our mini-homepage and leaving a lot of comments and wonderful words of encouragement. We have exactly 9 days until our pre-debut showcase so hopefully, you will support us too! Thank you to everyone who has been showering us with support. We will continue to bring better music in the future; anyways, we will be working hard until our debut date to not let you guys down so we ask for more love and encouragement. This has been HaSF- HaSF, fighting!”

Thanks to kreasybacon for the tip!


Author's note:

Finally, it's the 31st! for the sake of the story, let us pretend that the song is sung in Korean and there is an actual video for the girls' MV (I'm leaving it up to your imaginations - don't forget our main star in the MV! ;)) I like the song - it's really good for a debut song, in my honest opinion. The reason why I went with this song is because both of Baby Soul's songs aren't that cute and instead, both songs exuberate such powerful images and emotions.  So I thought, 'hey, let's just scrap the idea of letting the girls debut with a cute concept'. lol and _mrsmjjeje agreed with me! So in the end, we chose this song!

Might close the application date in the middle of the first week of June! So there's still time to apply! :) And don't worry, there's an actual plot in the story. So, what do you guys think of the song?