teaser #2

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

Have a Safe Fall to mark their debut with "My Kind of Love"
by OMGSun, May 21st, 2012 at 8.57am

Infinite’s sister group, Have a Safe Fall will officially debut on June 9th.

On May 22nd (KST), Woollim Entertainment updated the official Have a Safe Fall website with a teaser image. The teaser image showed “2012.06.09 Coming Soon”. The girls are scheduled to release the full MV on May 31st (KST).

According to Woollim Entertainment’s CEO, Lee Jung Yeop, Have a Safe Fall’s title song, “My Kind of Love” is a medium-tempo, ballad song. He also revealed that “My Kind of Love”, which was composed by some of the members, contains lyrics involving a girl who is always supporting her friend and no matter what happens, they will always love you. It contains a meaningful melody that will remind you that life is too short and we need to take time to appreciate it.

[update!]


The main actor who will be featured in the music video is none other than 4-year old, Daniel Hyunoo Lachapelle, who is famous for having a ‘best-face’ and being ‘Nickhun’s look-a-like’. He will be portraying an innocent and shy boy that is alienated by the friends because he is ‘unique’. In addition, the music video has been directed by Park Byung Hwan, who is responsible for filming numerous music videos for many singers and idols along with a line of commercial films. I'm not sure about you but I'm really looking forward to the music video!

If you want to catch up with what HaSF members are doing, make sure to follow @HaSFofficial for more updates on the girls!

Many thanks to daisuki for the tip.


Seongsan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul

"Jung Yeop-ssi, could you please tell us why you have decided to name the first girl group of your company, Have a Safe Fall?" One of the three interviewers that were in his room asked. "It is quite a peculiar name... and it is in English. Do they not have their own Korean name?"

Jung Yeop nodded his head, somewhat glad that he had anticipated this question. "First of all, when we had a meeting with the girls, we actually suggested quite a few names - Starship, Blackberry and Orange T - but most of the names were shot down by the members, much to my dismay." He chuckled, which made the interviewers smile. "During the second week of May, all of us had a 'come-back' party for INFINITE, one of the members of HaSF said to them "Infinite-sunbae, break a leg and have a safe fall!" At that time, I thought, 'that is actually quite catchy'. So I asked one of the girls to translate the words to English and with that, we have their name."

"Ah, I see." The interviewers nodded their heads. "We have been wondering why did you decide to debut a girl group and not Baby Soul and Yoo Jia?" She asked.

"This is quite a tricky question." Jung Yeop stated. "The initial plan was for us to debut a girl group that consisted of Baby Soul, Yoo Jia and three other girls but up until now, we haven't been able to finalize a list yet. Some of the trainees here are actually very good so instead of wasting time, we decided to debut a girl group first. Somewhat like a guinea pig - this is the first girl group from this company and we wanted to experiment with the group as well. But to answer your question," Jung Yeop looked at the three interviewers. "Baby Soul and Yoo Jia are ready but they still have a long way to go. With these girls debuting soon, we would be able to collect data that are needed to ready ourselves. Surely, having a girl group is much different than having a boy group." He explained and the interviewers nodded their heads as they continued to type what he was saying on to their laptop.

"Thank you for your time, Jung Yeop-ssi." The interviewers all bowed and left the room. Jung Yeop took a deep breath and sighed. He didn't actually want to do the interviews for fear that he would say too much about the group. He liked the fact that up until now, none of the fans actually know who the girls were and how they looked. With the exception of the teaser and the video that Woohyun had tweeted, the girls were practically a mystery to everyone. He frowned when he realized that. Jung Yeop immediately reached for his phone and pressed two. "Please tell the head of the staffs to come to my office. As well as the webmaster." He stated and dropped the phone back to its place when his secretary confirmed his requests.

Five minutes later, three people stood in front of him. "You called us, sajangnim?" The webmistress asked. Jung Yeop nodded his head.

"Sit down, please." Jung Yeop motioned at the chairs in front of him. He waited for the three of them to be seated before he began talking. "I have come to realize that these girls are practically a mystery to the world, with the exception of the teaser and the video that Woohyun tweeted. Other than that, none of the girls have exposed their official twitter, their cyworld and their me2day." Jung Yeop told them.

"What do you want us to do, sajangnim?" The head of the staff asked.

Jung Yeop smiled at him. "Good question. What I want you to do," He addressed the head of the staff. "Is... make sure our twitter accounts are promoting the girls. Their teaser is already out and so are the dates for their music video release, their debut date and their album release. Whilst the two of you," He addressed the webmaster and webmistress. "I need you two to make sure that both of INFINITE's and HaSF's website are always updated with current doings. Basically, things like that. Seeing as the girls have not yet debut, what we want to do right now is promote the girls. I would love for the girls to do it by themselves but I really think the girls deserve a few more days of being mysterious before they are presented to the world."

After discussing a few more minor details with the three of them, Jung Yeop was satisfied. Now all he had to do was watch how everything will fall into its places soon.


Thanks to those who have been subscribing to the story! I have decided on a deadline for the applications - June 7th! That is the deadline for sending in your applications. So until then, please "promote" this story. Both _mrsmjjeje and I have great ideas that we want to instill to the story! I know the teaser this time is short but... this will have to do without me revealing any more than I have revealed. Anyways, do apply!
and to those who have applied, thank you! I'm looking at them right now.
- dumplingcheeks_