chapter four.

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

Yoomin frowned as she stared at her phone. Today was the second day of her performance yet her brother hadn’t even bothered to show up. She was both sad and annoyed at that time. She glanced at her boyfriend who was busy talking with the rest of the members. Maybe she could talk to Dongwoo about this… she shook her head and sighed. Just as she was about to put away her phone, it began to ring and her brother’s face appeared on her screen. Her expression brightened up and she immediately answered the call.

“Oppa!” She exclaimed happily; the emotions that she felt was threatening to burst out of her chest. She heard Jay laughing loudly at her greeting. “Why didn’t you come to watch me yesterday?” Yoomin pouted. She caught Dongwoo’s eyes and mouthed ‘Jay oppa’ when he asked who she was talking to.

“I think you’ve been training and practicing too hard that you forgot I’m currently in Singapore,” Jay spoke in English. “This Minnie mouse; you’re only 19 and you’re already forgetful,” Jay and Yoomin mentally smacked her forehead. “You forgot right?” Jay laughed. “We had our rehearsals earlier and I finally got the chance to call you; how was your performance yesterday?” Jay asked. “Oh wait, don’t tell me – I’m just gonna load the video right now.” Muffled noises could be heard over the phone.

“You’re in Singapore because of the… BNO thing right?” Yoomin asked, remembering that Jay had told her something about a concert. “Can you just watch it later and talk to me right now? I’m sad that you’re not here to see me perform on stage.” She sighed but then shook her head.

“It’s okay, Minnie; your oppa will always support you. There, I even tweeted about your performance videos and telling the fans to give it a watch!” Jay exclaimed and Yoomin smiled. She was about to say something when a hand landed on her shoulder, startling her from her conversation. She turned around and saw Jiae.

“We’ve to go on stage now; we’re up before JJ Project sunbae,” Jiae stated and Yoomin frowned but nodded her head nonetheless. Yoomin looked around and realized that the only remaining people in the room were the staffs, Jiae and herself. “I’ll wait for you outside, yeah?” Jiae asked and walked towards the door.

“Oppa, I’ve to go on stage.” Yoomin whispered.

“Do well! I’ll be watching the videos as soon as it’s up on YouTube! Don’t worry; I’ll be cheering for you from Singapore,” Jay told his sister. “Just be yourself on stage and remember to have fun!” Jay reminded her and laughed. Yoomin smiled and nodded her head.

“Okay, oppa. You have fun in Singapore as well!” Yoomin stated and after exchanging a few more words with Jay, she ended the call and hurriedly headed out the door where Jiae and the assistant manager were standing. Yoomin handed her phone to her manager and all three of them headed to where the rest of the members were.

The backstage were filled with a few groups; JJ Project was there as well as EXO-K. She turned to look at Jiae in confusion. “We’re up before JJ Project and EXO; they changed the order since f(x) sunbae are making their comeback today,” Jiae merely stated. Yoomin stood beside Jiae and smiled when she saw her boyfriend. Dongwoo looked up when he felt eyes on him and grinned widely when his eyes fell on Yoomin. Jiae nudged Yoomin and the both of them headed to where the rest of the girls were standing.

“Annyeonghaseyo, break a leg and Have a Safe Fall!” All seven of them greeted the staffs and the groups that were there. Yoomin hooked her arm around Jiae’s and leaned against her as they watched M.I.B performing ‘Only hard for me’. She let her eyes roam around the place as she tried to keep her nerves calm and chuckled to herself when she saw the glances that took place between her fellow members and EXO. “If only I had my phone with me…” She muttered and plastered an innocent smile when Jiae turned to look at her. Before she had the chance to say anything, they were called to go on stage.


Mnet HaSF – My Kind of Love interview

A random music started playing and the screen showed seven split screens and each of the screens contained the members making funny faces.

[Know more about HaSF – lightning quiz/interview]

The screen focused to Jiae. The rest of the girls were crowding behind her, smiles plastered on their faces as they continued to giggle. Questions started to appear on the screen. “First, I’m No Jiae, leader of HaSF,” Jiae answered as she squinted, trying to read the next question.

[Q: date of birth?]

“Ah…” Jiae trailed off. “Oh right, April 20th, 1991.” She stated and the members laughed at her. Jiae glanced at them and stuck her tongue out. She turned back to face the camera and read the next question. "I don't have any siblings," Jiae stated as she skipped the next question.

[Q: Nickname?]

With a sheepish smile, Jiae answered, “Ddil-G.” The members nodded their heads in agreement.

[Q: Ideal type?]

Jiae laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck before answering the question. “Taller than me, has nice eyes, can sing, age doesn't matter," Jiae listed as she laughed and shook her head. “Basically someone who can sing really well,” She said firmly.

[Q: What makes you want to be a singer?] “It’s my dream and I couldn’t give up on my dream.”

 [Q: Say something to your fans!]

“Free-fallers, thank you for supporting us! I can’t express my feelings really well when it comes to these type of things but thank you very much,” Jiae winked at the camera and did Woohyun’s famous heart-throw. Jiae smiled and waved at the camera. The song started to play once more and this time the screen showed Minjoo.

“Han Minjoo,” Minjoo said with a small bow. The rest of the girls were now seated beside her instead of circling around her.

[Q: Date of birth?]

“September 13th, 1992,” She answered with a small smile on her face.

[Q: Siblings?]

“My baby brother, who is not a baby at all,” Minjoo stated; her eyes sparkling with adoration. “Study well, Minjun!” She added as she did the ‘hwaiting’ pose.

[Q: Nickname?]

“Minnie or Min,” Minjoo said after a few seconds of thinking about it. The members giggled at her expression and she nodded her head.

[Q: Ideal type?]

“My ideal type is someone who is charismatic and is able to take care of others really well,” Minjoo said with a smile as an image of a certain leader appeared in her mind. She shook her head when she felt her cheeks starting to redden. “Yeah,” She finished lamely which caused the girls to laugh at her again.

[Q: What makes you want to become a singer?]

“Long story short, I was inspired by all the amazing ladies in the industry who display a certain type of fierceness on stage and they never let the idol image define who they are.” Minjoo said with a rather serious face and the rest of the members nodded their heads in agreement.

[Say something to your fans!]

“I love you; I really love you. Thank you for all the supports that you have given us.” Minjoo said with a sincere smile. She ended her ‘interview’ with a smile and a cute wave. The third one to appear on the screen was maknae, Eunbyul.

“Choi Eunbyul,” Eunbyul introduced herself as she tilted her head to the side.

[Q: date of birth?]

“February 14th,” Eunbyul answered. “I’m 16 now.” She added. “Siblings; let’s skip this question, I don’t have any.” She muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

[Q: Nickname?]

“Unni calls me maknae but sometimes they call me Eunnie or Byul,” Eunbyul stated. The girls nodded their heads in agreement as they continued to watch the maknae.  

[Q: Ideal type?]

Eunbyul scratched the back of her head. “Ah, I’m too young to be thinking about an ideal type…” She trailed off. “I need to concentrate on my career first.” Eunbyul stated.

 [Q: What makes you want to become a singer?]

“They inspired me to work hard, to overcome any obstacles and to achieve my dreams. Actually, Infinite sunbae was and still is my inspiration.” Eunbyul smiled.

[Say something to your fans!]

“Please keep on supporting our album and please support us, thank you!” Eunbyul smiled brightly and waved. 


dumplingcheeks_'s corner

Sorry for not updating recently! I finally finished my exams, I got the green light from both of my parents to study in Korea so I was busy sorting that out (it's still not finished yet! :c) and I got distracted by fancams of Do Kyungsoo beatboxing to 'My humps' and Kris' tattoos. Oh, finally I explained why Jay hasn't been around! :D would you prefer like a chapter about your girls (and their views/etc - like the one above) only or everyone in a chapter? I actually only wrote all of Yoomin's parts here but then I was like 'je (mrsmjjeje), this looks short.' and then she whipped out the interview thing! lol and then it got too long and... yeah. we'll continue it, don't worry C: 

isn't Kyungsoo so freaking adorable?

        

_mrsmjjeje's corner

Hello! I always find it awkward how i don't know how to start writing this thing. So anyways, a common friend of leilei and I hung around SM building today and guess who she freaking saw... wait no, i'll tell you: TaeTiSeo, EXO (M & K!) and... err, I forgot who else. But anyways, the actual interview had more questions but I had to cut a few questions out because it started looking too long :s and Myungsoo has a master in trolling. truthfully, when I heard the rumours about him having a hidden girlfriend, the first thing that entered my mind was 'trolling' and 'he's been hanging out with woohyun for too long'. lol, it's currently 4:33AM KST, we apologize for any grammar mistakes and basically, any mistakes at all!