Premiere of Ta-Dah, it's "Have a Safe Fall!"

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

Ta-Dah, it’s “Have a Safe Fall!” Premiere Episode

[June 7th, 2012 – premiere episode – these girls are… normal?]

The sound of the clock ticking was heard. A few seconds later, the camera zoomed at the clock; it was 6.30AM. There were no one in sight; the dorm was slightly messy; cardigans lying all over the small couch, cans of drinks were on the table and what it seemed to be leftover pizza was still on the kitchen counter. In short, the dorm seemed slightly unkempt with the amount of clothes hanging about and how unorganized it seemed.

[The meeting between the staff and the seven of them began like this]

The screen was blurry for a few seconds as murmurs and chit-chats were heard over the video. Moments later, after all of the cameras were readied and on the go, the screen showed off two split-screens – each carrying a camera, walking up the stairs. The cameraman zoomed out when one of the staffs skillfully pressed the pass code to the girls’ dorm as if it was their own house. The door opened and the cameraman looked at the ground; there were different shoes all over the place – high heels, sneakers, flip-flops, etc. Invading the dorms without the members knowing was a success.

They began setting up the cameras; three cameras in all three bedrooms, in the kitchen, near the toilet/washing room and the living room.

[An idol’s morning]

The screen began showing the three bedrooms; in one room, there were two mattresses lying on the floor and three people were sprawled on the bed, sleeping soundly, blissfully unaware of what was being filmed. In another room, two beds were shown – one of the girls was on top of the covers, arms crossed and on her stomach, sleeping soundly whilst the other girl… only her hair was seen as the rest of her body was underneath the covers. In the last room, there were two girls. One was sleeping on the top bunk whilst the other was on the bottom bunk. The camera was brought closer to the girl on the top. A hand reached out to poke her cheek and she swatted the hand before scratching her cheek. A moment later she opened her eyes and she jumped back, letting out a rather startled scream. “You scared me!” She sputtered as she leaned back from the camera – eyes staring at the camera.

[NoJiae, April 20th 1991, 21 years old, leader – likes stitch – nickname: “Ddil-Ji/Ddil-G”]

The girl on the lower bunk lifted her head off the bed, staring at the camera crew before picking up her pillow and covering her face.

[Choi Eun Byul, February 14th 1996, 16 years old, maknae – likes photography – nickname: “E-Star”]

Jiae on the other hand was still reeling in the shock. “You really scared me,” She rubbed her face and slowly sat up, pushing the covers away, revealing her pajamas; an oversized t-shirt that had a picture of Lilo & Stitch on the middle with blue-black floral pajama pants.

Did you know that you are pretty without any make-up on?

Jiae’s eyes widened when she heard the camera crew commented. Her hands flew to her face and she laughed sheepishly. “I look better with make-up on.” Jiae stated, being humble and picked up her phone. “You woke me up 30 minutes before my alarm rang.” She sighed and pressed the screen of her phone a couple of times. She placed her phone on the pillow beside her and picked up her rubber band. She gathered her hair and began to braid it.

The screen then shifted to the other room where two of the members were. The screen showed one of the camera women holding out a phone. A minute later, MAMA started playing loudly from the phone. The figures on the bed shifted slightly – one turned away from the noise and the other merely frowned.

[Park Yoomin, December 20th 1993, 19 years old, Triple threat – likes Mickey Mouse ears – nickname: “Seushi”]
[Lee Hae Rin, December 25th 1994, 17 years old, Visual – likes green tea – nickname: “KkabHae”]

Once the song started playing, the girls groaned in dismay. Yoomin slowly sat up from her bed and stared at the camera crew in confusion. She murmured something inaudible and leaned against the wall, closing her eyes. Haerin tossed and turned a few times before letting out an annoyed sigh and sat up.

“Did you know that experts say one of the most alluring sleep distractions is the 24-hour accessibility of the internet?” Haerin said to no one in particular as she stepped off her bed. The camera crew that were in the room giggled at her random statement. The camera zoomed to Yoomin who was still leaning against the wall.

“Haerin-ah, why does a seagull fly over the sea?” Yoomin spoke up. If it wasn’t for the fact that the camera was still on her, no one would have realized she had spoken up. Haerin furrowed her eyebrows.

“I don’t know.”

“Because if it flew over the bay, it would be called a bay-gel,” Yoomin opened her eyes and chortled to herself. The camera crew laughed at the two odd girls. Haerin rolled her eyes at her unni before picking up her towel. Yoomin messily tied her hair in a bun and stepped down from her bed. “I think I might have slept through my alarm clock,” She muttered as she stared at her phone. She shrugged carelessly and picked up her iPad before stepping down from the bed.

“Unni, where are you going? We need to get ready for school.” Haerin reminded when Yoomin headed for the door. Yoomin casually waved her hand and stepped out from the room. Haerin sighed and stared at the camera. “Kids, please do not do this at home – education is important.” She stated seriously before placing her uniform on the bed.

At the same time, the cameras in the largest room showed the three girls that were sprawled over their mattresses, still oblivious to what has been going on. The camera crew once again decided to play a song to wake the girls up; Power started playing. Two of the girls shifted slightly whilst one slowly sat up and with half-open lids, she looked around for the source of noise.

[Han Minjoo, September 13th 1992, 18 years old, main rapper – likes coffee – nickname: “Minnie”]

“Ah, you’re here.” Minjoo murmured and began to shake the girls that were beside her. She didn’t say much but she continued to shake them until they woke up.

[Choi Yujie, February 1992, 20 years old, main dancer – likes night-markets – nickname: “Jie”]
[Hwang Yeseul, July 27th 1992, 19 years old, lead dancer – likes food – nickname: “Seuri”]

“Why are we awake so early?” Yu-Jie asked no one in particular as she shoved her covers from her body. Yeseul grabbed her bear and hugged it to her chest as she stared tiredly at the cameras that were still filming them. Out of all the three rooms, the people in this room were… The camera crew chuckled amongst themselves.

A knock resounded through the room and all of them looked at the door. Jiae poked her head in. “Ah, you’re awake. Come on and have breakfast.” She stated before quickly going out. Yeseul slowly got off the mattress and along with her Teddy; she walked out of the room.

Minjoo swiftly got up from her bed and followed Yeseul, pondering on whether Jiae had bought her favourite coffee or not. Yu-Jie was about to head towards the door when she turned back and stared at the two mattresses that the three of them had shared and slowly, she walked towards the mattresses and began to make the bed. Once she was satisfied with how the mattresses were, she smiled to herself and walked outside to the kitchen, the camera crew following after her.


     the colour indicates the actions, captions on the screen - typical things on the screen.

dumplingcheeks_ 's corner
finally got to update! I know this isn't exactly how Ta-Dah is but I'm making it as my own version of Ta-Dah (in truth, it's a mix of Match Up!, Ta-Dah, Sesame Player and some other random things I decided to throw in the chapter!) so, congratulations to the chosen girls! Let me know what you think of this okay? Is it y? atrocious? feedbacks are really loved and welcomed. To those who didn't get picked, I'm sorry! I really had a hard time picking out the applicants. :c
hopefully, you enjoyed the chapter! Next update should be tomorrow, I suppose.

ps: Just in case anyone was wondering how the girls' dorm look like, it's exactly like Infinite's old dorm. Because let's face it, everyone started out with a crappy dorm when they first began in the industry. Until then, bye!


 

_mrsmjjeje's corner
Hello, I think this is the first time I've left a note here. Anywaaaays, congratulations to: brightlightz, yulhae, sweetlollie, Roxilyn, 910208 and jolove02. We had a hard time choosing mainly because I wanted different applicants but lei-lei wanted different applicants so in the end, we put the names in a hat and picked the applicants out of the hat. All of you were really great! Really sorry and if you want to unsubscribe, feel free to but lei-lei's going to be sad. Anywho, feedbacks are always welcomed with open arms! C:


We would like to thank those who subscribed and applied! It was very much appreciated! If I could put in everyone in the story, I would! (_mrsmjjeje: maybe you should!) ...I shall think about it! Anyways, thank you! Sorry if there were any grammar mistakes and all that.