Teaser #6

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

 

Conference room, Woollim Entertainment HQ

“You know what I think?” Jung Yeop asked no one in particular. The staffs that were present in the conference room looked at each other before looking at their CEO, shaking their heads. “This month will be a good – no – wonderful month for our company.” He nodded his head.

“Could you please elaborate that, sajangnim?” One of the staffs asked. Jung Yeop chuckled as he placed the seating plans on the table in front of him.

“Well, first of all, on the 31st, our boys placed number one on MCD. Our girls finally released their official music video and I believe our homepage has never had that much visitors!” Jung Yeop stated. “And today, our boys finally placed their first number one on Music Bank! These boys are doing really well and a lot of idols are supporting them. I’m sure, with the responses our girls have received; they will not disappoint us as well. We also have released their mini-album!” Jung Yeop listed and nodded his head, content with how things were going.

“Sajangnim, some of the fans are wondering when we are going to release the girls’ full profiles.” One of the higher staffs asked. Jung Yeop stared at her. “Well, it’s one of the most asked questions in our message board.” She added.

Jung Yeop hummed his response. “Perhaps, we shall keep the girls’ full profiles to ourselves first. We could always disclose the girls’ profiles during their showcase and when the TA-DAH filming crew are doing their jobs.” He explained. The woman nodded her head as she hurriedly wrote down what the CEO had said on her notepad.

“Are you excited, sajangnim?” Another member of the staffs asked. “The girls are going to debut in 8 days.”

Jung Yeop nodded his head. “Excited but at the same time, I am nervous for the girls as well. There are a lot of competitions for the girls this year. These girls have trained hard for their debut and I’m just hoping they will not disappoint all of us.”  

--

“You know what we should do now?” Woohyun shouted happily as he waved his phone around. He was so happy; really happy that his tweets consisted of one words. He laughed as he read some of the replies he had gotten. One even called him a troll for only tweeting a word in a tweet. “We need to party!!” He exclaimed.

“Ya, Nam Woohyun, we still have to practice.” Their manager, Jungryoul scolded him. Woohyun stuck his tongue out but turned to look at s who were still basking in their first win in Music Bank.

“Hyung, we should be given a few hours off!” Sungjong protested. “I want to eat beef!” He said happily.

“I think we deserve this, hyung. Don’t you think so?” Sunggyu spoke up. “I mean, we did get our first win in Music Bank.” Sunggyu subtly pointed out. Jungryoul merely continued to drive the car.

“But Sunggyu hyung, we need to practice harder so we’ll be able to win more awards for our inspirits,” Hoya reminded the leader. Sunggyu stared at him, blinking a couple of times. Hoya looked at his phone, pretending not to understand what the leader was saying. “Your eyes are disappearing, hyung.” He teased. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and chuckled.

“Hyung, this isn’t the way to the HQ.” Myungsoo pointed out and that caught everyone’s attention as all of them looked outside the window.

“Hyung, where are we going?” Sungyeol asked as he tried to figure out if they were going to anywhere familiar.

“Can’t you boys just follow me without asking any questions? I think winning today has made all of you very hyper.” Jungryoul commented, which caused the boys to laugh in unison. “Even when you are laughing it sounds synchronized.” He playfully shuddered.

“No one is normal, hyung.” Dongwoo stated and the members nodded their heads in agreement. “So, hyung, where are we going?”

“To celebrate.”

Whoops of excitement filled the car. 


 


 

HaSF releases their mini-album, 'Hear All about It'
by OMGSun - June 1st, 2012 at 11:17pm

 

New rookie girl group, HaSF, who are climbing to the top in websites are making a huge buzz with the release of their official album. Fans everywhere have eagerly been waiting for the release of their mini-album ‘Hear All about It’ which has officially dropped on June 1st (KST).

Like their label mate, INFINITE, the group has once again teamed up with Sweetune who helped the members produced their title track “My Kind of Love”. Like the title suggests, it’s a rather mellow-track that sings of a woman whose love should not be questioned and is always there for you, come high and low.

My Kind of Love” is a refreshing song in which fans are able to relate to and it also shows the different charms of all 7 members and for a group that has yet to debut, it is expected to be a chart-topper.

Check out some of the songs from HaSF’s mini-album below and remember to support by purchasing the music!

[ My Kind of Love ]

 

 

[ Last to Know ]

 

 

[ Lie to Me ]

 

 

[ Superhero ]

 

 

[ In Real Life ]

 

 

[ Rocket ]

 

 

Source: WoollimEnt's YouTube page
Tip: Kaiyeol


This should ultimately be the last teaser! CLOSING DATE IS ON THE 7TH OF JUNE. To those who still want to apply, you have approximately a week/or six days according to where you are situated in the world. lol. I can't wait to finally start the story! I shall now look at your apps.

ps: sorry that I didn't use any korean songs but yeah. If you don't like the songs, just concentrate on the lyrics. Can't wait to hear from you guys! 

They ended May with a bang! and started June with a bang as well!