First episode of TA-DAH, it's "Have a Safe Fall".

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

 

Ta-Dah, it’s “Have a Safe Fall!” First Episode

The screen was dark, except for the insistent blinking of a cursor. Suddenly, the cursor began to move and a few seconds later, “These girls are just like you.” were plastered on the screen. The insistent cursor was still there but a few seconds afterwards, it slowly ceased and the screen became blurry for a few minutes.

A song was heard playing in the background and cheering were heard. The camera zoomed out and clips of the girls practicing to their song, ‘In real life’ were shown. Yu-Jie and Yeseul, the dancers of the group, were in the middle while the rest of the girls formed a semi-circle around them and they were dancing along to the song, making funny faces as well as funny poses. Even though the practice room was steaming, the girls continued to dance with a smile on their faces. The camera zoomed on a banner that was stuck above the mirrors: “An idol’s law: practice like it’s the real thing.” And the video slowly disappeared.

[June 13th, 2012 – First episode – these girls are… normal?]

It was a beautiful day that morning. The sun was slowly rising up and the birds were chirping. Footsteps were heard and the screen showed a familiar person’s back as they walked up the stairs and to the front door. The man stopped in front of the door and turned to face the camera. Gasps were heard when the man turned around: it was none other than the greasiest member of Infinite – Nam Woohyun. He had a beautiful smile adoring his face and he had a toy microphone in his hand. “Ah, Freefallers, annyeong! This is reporter, Nam Woohyun,” Woohyun greeted the viewers with his well-known bunny aegyo pose. He began to laugh quietly and looked slightly embarrassed at what he did. “Well, let’s go inside and see what we can disclose about our girls.” Woohyun smirked and turned his back to the camera, unlocking the girls’ door.

[We tried to protect the rights of these idols… or did we?]

“The girls aren’t here right now; when I left HQ, they were still there, practicing. It’s exciting to know that they are going to officially appear on music shows now,” Woohyun explained as he let the crew inside though the camera crew that followed him stayed. Woohyun made the camera filmed the stack of shoes that were still unorganized. He started chuckling. “These girls are as bad as we are!” Woohyun stated as he looked at the shoe rack.

Woohyun opened his own shoes and walked inside the living room. “At least it’s cleaner here; I watched the premiere episode before, these girls,” He shook his head. “Anyways, the reason why I’m here is to reveal everything that I want to show you!” Woohyun exclaimed as he spread his arms, a grin etched on his face.

[Reporter Nam Woohyun has changed his profession to Paparazzi Nam Woohyun]

[At that moment, in Wooliment’s practice room]

“So basically, we’ll perform ‘In Real Life’ first and then we’ll perform ‘My Kind of Love’,” The dance instructor stated. “Since My Kind of Love does not have a lot of movements, all of you just need to focus more on ‘In Real Life’,” He continued to explain. The girls nodded their heads and continued to listen to their dance instructor as he began to show them how to make a great entrance.

[Back at the girls’ dorm, room 1]

“Is your heart ready for this?” Woohyun asked the camera and the camera nodded. He smiled and opened the door. “This is Jiae’s room and maknae, Byul!” Woohyun walked inside and cleared his throat, trying to conceal his laughter. “The last time you came here, you only wanted to wake up the girls right? It’s time for me to reveal everything.” He stated as he began to walk around the room.

The camera moved around the room; there were a lot of stuffed toys (especially Stitch!), books about horoscopes, boxes and there were quite a few posters of Tiffany from SNSD on the wall along with pictures that were stuck on the wall. A few Polaroid pictures were seen as well. The beds were made and the only thing that seemed messy was the pile of clothes at one corner, the laundry basket and the girls’ dressers.

“Okay, let’s see what I can find here,” Woohyun told the camera and he sat down on the floor, rummaging through the boxes. “Ah, these must belong to Byul~” He stated as he lifted out a certificate. “Even for a young girl, she likes to go golfing. Other girls go shopping, she goes golfing. See here,” Woohyun picked up a few certificates and showed it to the camera and a few pictures. “That’s maknae Byul,” He pointed to a girl on the picture. “There’s nothing much to go through in this box.” Woohyun grumbled and placed the box back to its original place. “Those dolls,” the camera turned to where Woohyun was pointing, “belongs to Jiae. She’s obsessed with Stitch; seeing as we’re at the same age, as trainees, we hung out a lot and she used to watch these videos on youtube every day. Obsessed,” Woohyun stated playfully, making the camera crew that was with him, chuckle lightly.

“Both Jiae and Byul love photography but Byul concentrates more on actual photos like these,” Woohyun pointed to the wall. “These are Byul’s. Jiae loves Polaroid pictures so much, these belong to her,” He pointed to the Polaroid pictures. The camera zoomed in on all of the pictures: there were pictures of Byul and Zelo, Byul with the members making funny faces and Byul and her family members.

Why are there a lot of pictures of Byul and Zelo?

Woohyun stared at those pictures before turning to look at the camera. “If I’m not mistaken, Zelo-ssi is Byul’s best friend. They are also childhood friends and if you didn’t know, Zelo-ssi and Byul actually made a cover of the both of them singing and dancing along to ‘Before the Dawn’,” He sang, which made the camera crew laugh at his antics. “Byul is a very sweet girl; she hates doing aegyo – a lot of people aren’t aware of that – but when she wants something, ‘bam!’ the aegyo comes out.” Woohyun stated. “Byul likes yellow and blue so much; that’s why whenever you see her or any pictures of her, she’s always in either those two colours. Look,” the cameras went back to the pictures and true enough; Byul wore a lot of blue and yellow.

We’re assuming that Jiae is a fan of Tiffany-ssi?

Woohyun turned to face the posters and slowly nodded his head. He turned back to the camera. “Jiae really respects Tiffany-ssi very much; Tiffany-ssi has been her favourite member ever since SNSD-sunbae debuted.” Woohyun explained and the camera nodded. The camera then zoomed in on the Polaroid pictures that were glued to the wall below the posters. Woohyun headed towards the pictures.

“Ah, these pictures belong to Jiae; there’s me, there’s Jiae with her dogs, her parents, her little nephews and… well, let’s just skip that one.” Woohyun covered the last picture, which made the camera crew curious. “Not sure if it should be aired or not,” He merely stated. The camera nodded and turned to look at the stack of CDs on the shelves. Woohyun approached the CDs and began to show the camera. “Jiae has all of SNSD CDs…” He trailed off and opened one of the CDs. “She even has signatures on them,” Woohyun shook his head. He placed the CDs back and picked up another one. “Ah, our CDs are also in here!” Woohyun exclaimed happily as he picked up all versions of their albums and showed it to the camera. “Where can I find a pen,” He muttered to himself and the camera laughed when Woohyun began to sign the CDs. Once he was satisfied, he placed them back on the shelves. The camera still lingered on the CDs: there were DBSK, JYJ, SHINee, Teen Top, SPICA, BoA, f(x) and EXO.

“Looks like we’re running out of time; the girls are on their way home for lunch break,” Woohyun explained. “I’m sorry for not revealing a lot today but I hope you get to know your idols a little bit better. Maybe we should tell the members to expose secrets!” Woohyun added cheekily. “So please stay tuned to the next episode and until then, this is reporter Nam Woohyun, signing off!” Woohyun did his famous heart-throwing and winked at the camera.


dumplingcheeks_'s corner

ugh, sorry this seemed boring. I was going to fit in all seven of the girls but sadly, I bet it would be one-long assed chapter if I added all of the girls in! (this seemed too long for me and we only have two of the girls inside!). So, I'm cutting this part into three episodes. C: and the girls are going to debut 'tomorrow'! And guess who is going to be the MC for M!CD tomorrow... Byun Baekhyun!! Heh, I can already sense the things that will ensue. And sadly, this week will also be the last week for Exo-K to promote 'MAMA'. But on the happier note, Exo-M are still in Korea right now! C: C: Anyways, hoped you enjoyed the chapter. I'm sorry if I update frequently (or not) but it's just that, I'm going along as the day goes by (don't even know what I'm trying to say but yeah...) anways, until then!



forever the home-wrecker. & I just had to add these two in here:

look at that baozi's face, acting as if he understood whatever Luhan was trying to say. XiuHan moments

_mrsmjjeje's corner

Hoped you enjoyed it! If any of this seemed familiar to you, we based it loosely on Infinite's Sesame Player, episode 2! the 'Invincible Sungyeol'. We shall try and make the next episode better! Everything is still being drafted right now so anticipate it, yeah? (me to leilei: god, your Luhan is trying to mess up my bias list!! Thank God, Woohyun's greasier than him.) Anyways, sorry if there were mistakes and what not, we haven't checked yet. Anywho, bye bye! :DDD