chapter three.

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

“Nuna, what are you looking at?” Myungsoo asked Jiae who was staring at the ‘couples’ in the room. Jiae looked away from them to stare at Myungsoo before looking back at the view in front of her. Myungsoo followed her gaze and a chuckle left his lips. “You’re such a match-maker, nuna,” Myungsoo muttered in amusement and Jiae nodded her head, feeling quite proud of what she did.

Her eyes fell on Woohyun, who was talking with Haerin. When they first began to practice for their debut stage, her original partner had been Woohyun and Haerin’s partner had been Myungsoo but seeing as she knew about their crush towards each other, she decided to play cupid and paired the two of them together. Jiae smiled when Woohyun looked at her and mouthed ‘thank you’.

Her gaze went from Woohyun and Haerin to Dongwoo and Yoomin. She didn’t have to do anything to get them together though; they were paired up because of how their attitudes complimented each other but that didn’t make her any less worried. Jiae was actually worried when they were paired up together but after seeing the practices, she was happy to see that their actions didn’t go overboard.

“HaSF, you’re on in 10.” One of the staff called out.

“This is it,” Sunggyu exclaimed. “Come on, let’s do a group cheer,” Sunggyu walked over to the middle of the room and held his hand out. Jiae immediately walked over to where he stood and placed her hand on top of his. The rest of the people in the room walked towards the both of them and placed their hands on top.

“It’s our moment to shine today; HaSF, hwaiting! Infinite, hwaiting!” Jiae stated firmly. On the count of three, all of them shouted ‘hwaiting’ and had a family group hug.

|

“Hyung, hurry up,” Zelo ushered as he stepped out of the van. The fans that were around the area screamed when they saw Zelo. “Daehyunnie hyung,” Zelo called out with a pout on his face. Today was the day he had been anticipating and he was not going to miss his best friend’s own debut stage just because his hyung was taking his time to get out of the van. “We’re already late as it is; I don’t want to miss her debut stage – she came for ours!” Zelo reminded Daehyun who merely shook his head at the impatient maknae. He stepped out of the van and Zelo grinned madly at him. “Let’s go, let’s go~” Zelo sang happily.

“You’re starting to scare me, maknae.” Daehyun muttered but Zelo merely shrugged his shoulders and walked after their manager. Daehyun trailed behind the maknae; truth be told, he was starting to get sick of listening to Zelo talking about his best friend’s debut – it’s like whenever he opens his mouth, that was the only topic that came out of it. Yes, Daehyun had to admit the girls were different (and he silently was a fan of them!) but the way Zelo would listen to them every night without a single fail was starting to worry the rest of the members. He shook his head and sighed inwardly as he followed Zelo to the elevator.

|

“Look who came to visit you~” Chen said happily as he walked inside the room, followed by the rest of the M-members. The room that was quiet, a few minutes ago, suddenly became noisy as fellow ‘brothers’ united. Xiumin immediately headed towards the table where snacks laid – he had wanted to eat ever since he woke up that morning. Tao followed Xiumin and sat with Kai.

Sehun approached Luhan and threw his arm on the older boy’s shoulder. “Hyung, are you here to see us or your friend?” Sehun asked, wiggling his eyebrows, knowing that Luhan had told him about his friend finally debuting in a group. Luhan laughed and shrugged his shoulders. “Liar,” Sehun stuck his tongue out.

“Who’s your friend, hyung?” Chanyeol, who was near HunHan, looked up from the magazine he had been reading and asked. “Ah wait, the new girl group? What was their name?” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to recall what the name was.

“HaSF,” Kris stated. Chanyeol turned to look at him, confusion splattered on his face. “Luhan’s friend, okay. He listens to them from time to time,” He shrugged his shoulders. Kris didn’t exactly know which one was Luhan’s friend. He wasn’t exactly a fan of them nor did he dislike them – he found their songs rather good to listen to.

“More like all the time,” Lay joked and Luhan playfully glared at Lay before nodding his head, agreeing to whose statement, no one knows.

“Oh, look! It’s that group you were talking about,” Suho called out to the members as he watched the monitor in their room. Luhan was the first one to approach Suho; his eyes sparkling with mirth when he saw his favourite member. Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked over to where Luhan was standing beside Suho. Baekhyun’s eyes widened in realization when he saw a rather familiar face on the monitor while a smile crept on Chanyeol’s face when his eyes fell on Yu-Jie. Seeing as the rest of the members beginning to watch the performance, Kris decided to tower over them and watched the performance as well.

|

“Byul,” Zelo exclaimed when he saw his best friend. Daehyun leaned to the side to see said girl and a smile crept onto his face when said girl approached them. Her eyes widened when it fell on Daehyun. Daehyun grinned at her and waved his hand. “That was great; you did really well, didn’t she, Daehyunnie hyung?”

“Aish, don’t call me Daehyunnie in front of her,” Daehyun muttered to Zelo, who merely snorted and nodded his head. He turned to look at Eunbyul and nodded his head. “Your performances were really great; good job.” Daehyun watched as her cheeks began to turn red and Eunbyul opened and closed it a few times before simply nodding her head. Daehyun chuckled inwardly; ‘she’s so adorable,’ he mused to himself.

|

“Who knew someone as clumsy as her could actually do well on stage,” Baekhyun mused to Chanyeol who nodded his head. “She’s the leader right?” Baekhyun asked as he took out his phone and began to google it. The four of them (i.e. Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol and himself) were assigned to buy drinks from the vending machines and to get their foods from the staffs.

“Minjoo, you bring this one and I’ll carry these.”

The boys’ attentions went to the loud noises. Not far from where they were standing, Jiae, Minjoo, Yeseul and Yu-Jie were standing, holding a lot of plastic bags. Luhan smiled when he saw his best friend. He was about to greet her when his eyes fell on Yeseul. His heart started to beat faster and before he could say anything, Kris nudged him slightly.

“Oh, Luhan,” Yu-Jie greeted her friend with a smile. That smile turned into a full-blown mischievous smirk when her eyes fell on Baekhyun who was behind Luhan. It fell a minute after that when she realized that not far from Baekhyun were Chanyeol and Kris.

Baekhyun smiled when he saw Jiae; the girls were still in their stage dresses and being the guy that he was, he let his eyes travel on her before looking at her face. Jiae feeling the stare directed at her looked up from the plastic she was sorting and jerked slightly; her face was starting to feel really warm under his gaze.

“Min~ do you want any help with that?” Chanyeol asked as he approached his friend. Min shook her head, telling him that she could do it. Jiae looked at Minjoo before looking at the tall man in front of her and her eyes went to Yu-Jie who kept her gaze locked on Chanyeol. Jiae felt someone nudging her and she turned to face Yeseul.

“Unni, can we go now? It’s getting kinda awkward here,” She whispered and Jiae nodded her head. She looked at the guys that were in front of her, trying her hardest to stare at everything but Baekhyun. Yeseul was about to lift up the plastics that she had placed beside her feet when a hand lifted them up. Yeseul followed the hand and her eyes widened slightly when she saw that it was Luhan who had helped her. A smile formed on her face and Luhan grinned at her, feeling somewhat happy that his favourite member was letting him help her.

“What about our food?” Baekhyun asked as he watched Chanyeol asking Yu-Jie if she needed any help. He turned to look at Kris and found Kris near Minjoo, already helping the quiet girl. Baekhyun pondered for a bit before shrugging his shoulders and walking over to where Jiae was. “Let me help you,” Baekhyun flashed an eye-smile at Jiae and she blinked a few times before giving him a small smile and looking away as he took the plastic from her hand.


dumplingcheeks_'s corner

lol. I don't think this came out the way I wanted it to :c I had everything planned out but the stupid part was that... I wrote everything on my question paper (I hate it when inspiration hits me when I'm sitting for my exam!). Yay, for everyone finally meeting their love interests and this was written sorta in the boys' POVs as well!

ps: I find it depressing that a lot of my family/friends are going to Seoul. OTL. I just, I can't even. My best friend is currently in Hong Kong and I'm still stuck in this country. lol. I need to get out soon.

_mrsmjjeje's corner

I'm glad you girls enjoyed the last chapter! woohyun is so greasy, isn't it? :B haha, the only reason why I didn't want him to go through the girls' dressers -.- I don't need the girls having anti-fans because Woohyun went through their dressers! lol. surprise for tomorrow's chapter is in my hands! And all the best for our Leilei who will finally be free from Cambridge's grasps tomorrow. Who told you to take Literature, Lei? lol. Anywaaaays, hoped you enjoyed this one! Congratulations to Infinite for their 7th win! They can now each bring a trophy back home! So proud of my babies! & you know what I think? I think Woollim ent needs to debut the girls soon! Jiae on RM with two other trainees (whose names I can't seem to remember!) and Baby Soul + Yoo Jia!

ps: please be reminded that we were lazy to check for any mistakes! and shall do so by the next update! Thank you for reading! :)