Teaser #1

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

 

Infinite’s Woohyun’s tweet causes fans to buzz with excitement
by OMGSun – May, 19th 2012, at 1.34am

Yesterday, we wrote that Infinite would assist in the production of an album for a new girl group named Have a Safe Fall. If you wanted to see how talented these girls are, here’s your opportunity as Woohyun tweeted:

“Aren’t they cute? ㅋㅋ, they even wore wigs and matching clothes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWIIuontnNg&feature=channel&list=UL “

 

 

They may not be Infinite but it was not bad for a first impression, thanks to Lilianne for the tip! What do you think - do these girls have potential? Stay tuned as we bring you more on HaSF!


 

Woollim Entertainment releases a statement.
by OMGSun - May 19th, 2012, 7.45am

 

A few hours ago, Woohyun released a video of the girls performing their hit songs, Be Mine and Paradise! Today, the CEO of WoollimEnt released a statement on his twitter. His update read,

"New girl group “Have a Safe Fall” will be spending the remaining week in rehearsal sessions for their debut. Please anticipate them."

An official announcement was made later that hour. HaSF’s agency, Woollim Entertainment, told Star News that “The HaSF members will be going home on the 20th and 21st of May for a two-day break but will return soon after for their dance and singing rehearsals.”

The agency continued, “The debut day (although it has not been revealed just yet) is coming fast and the members are practicing harder than ever.”

It is rumoured that HaSF will release their debut album on May 27th, and most probably will be scheduled to make their television debut the week after through Mnet’s ‘M! Countdown’. All seven of the members are prepared to sacrifice extra time for the sake of a successful debut.

Check back with allkpop for more updates on HaSF’s debut!


 

Have a Safe Fall releases video teaser, to debut soon
by OMGSun, May 20th, 2012 at 00:45

Come midnight, fans of Woollim Entertainment were finally introduced to Infinite's mysterious labelmates, Have a Safe Fall. Though the faces of the members were not shown, the label released a teaser compromised of two elements: copper tinged shots of the girls and a storyline following about a wonderful friendship (or romance, whichever you would want to follow!)

HaSF's debut song is entitled "My Kind of Love" and from what we have gathered so far, it talks about how the girls are going to the rescue of an ailing friend and depicts strong friendship.

Netizens have commented, "the teaser is such a tease!" "Can't wait for the release of the whole song!" "I wonder what the MV is all about". I don't know about you but I am definitely looking forward to this group. Has it occured to anyone that none of the artists under Woollim Entertainment have debut with a cute image?

Anyways, stay tuned to allkpop as we bring you more infos on HaSF!


Still waiting for more people to apply! Thanks to those who have applied so far, you lots are angels!
Decided to post a chapter filled with allkpop articles!
Do tell your friends, enemies, parents, siblings (pets?) about this story!
and thanks to those who have subscribed!