Read all about it.

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

 

Lubiksbacon:

[Fan-account] HaSF’s debut showcase 20120609

I knew about HaSF before debut mainly because I like INFINITE and WoollimENT and they kinda spammed us with HaSF but I was never super excited (sorry). I think the only reason why I went to the showcase was because my mum knew how much I liked the Woollim family and she bought a couple of tickets for me and my friends. So I gave a couple to my friends and together, we went to see HaSF.

We arrived at Jangchung Gymnasium kinda early and there were quite a lot of fans there so we set out to find fellow Inspirits that came and after like, walking around, we finally found them (It wasn’t that hard; they were all talking about Infinite’s topping the charts!) As soon as we walk up to them and say we were fans of Infinite, they all freaked out and are like ‘Daebak!!’ and we started getting to know each other better. (Sorry if this is sounding like an Infinite fan-account instead of HaSF fan account T_T)

Finally!! The long awaited moment came and we were told to go inside. The place was huge!! I was wondering whether they’ll be able to fill the seats or not since they haven’t debuted but with the way Woollim and the rest of Infinite were talking about them, I didn’t doubt their abilities. Anyways, skipping all of these waiting part because we talked more on Infinite than the showcase -.-

When the girls first came onto the stage, all of us were screaming! I think the boys behind my row shouted louder than I did! They started the showcase by singing one of their songs, Superhero and for a group that has yet to debut, they sounded well! Since I wasn’t really sitting that close to the stage, I couldn’t exactly see their dresses but apparently, it was to fit the mood of the song and the girls did really well! Some of the fans were chanting and some were singing along! It was a good way to start the showcase!

Then, the lights dimmed and all seven stood in a line and they began to sing their song, Lie To Me. God, that song is really good! I heard some of the songs were written by the members! Anyways, that was beside the point. The main vocalist and the lead vocalist’s voices were really nice – up to par with Sunggyu and Woohyun! And the rest were surprisingly good singers as well. After they finished performing, the lights closed and after a few minutes, Baby Soul!! And Yoo Jia came on the stage. The screams were so loud, my ears were starting to turn deaf by then! They talked about the showcase and the girls were really nice! And supportive and they talked with HaSF! And , HaSF’s members are really all wonderful (I think, this was when I turned into a Freefaller (that’s their fanclub name right? Lol)). They were a tad bit awkward on the stage but it was understandable since it was their first live performances to us fans! They talked a lot: like how they felt, yaknow, normal fan stuffs.

Then fan-made videos were shown on the screen and omg, the members were clapping happily – all of them looked like a person who just won ten million dollars! They kept on commenting on the fan-made videos and then, some of the videos that were shown, had a lot of supportive messages as well. Freefallers are crazy nice. After that, Baby soul and Yoo Jia told us that the girls had to go for a short break to change and while the girls went backstage to change, Baby soul and Yoo Jia spouted a lot of things about the girls. She brought up the girls’ Ta-Dah episode and a lot of people shouted at that. (which reminds me, I have yet to watch the show!)

Then three minutes later, the girls came back on the stage and this time, they wore really nice clothes and they sang Last to know. Damn, that song is so good as well. I think I could freaking relate to the song! D: It was really nice to know that even the rappers, visual and dancers had really nice voices!! It was Jjang! And then after that ended, the girls sang In Real Life.

IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING AND ADORABLE ASJKFHLK:SGLSDHJGJ>M!!! you know why?! The lyrics in the song said ‘In real life, you never bring me flowers’ and towards the end, GUESS WHO FREAKING CAME OUT BRINGING FLOWERS?! INPINITEU!!! The fans shouted really loud it was crazy! I was jumping up and down along with the rest of the fans! They were so cuteeeee!! I’M SHIPPING THESE TWO GROUPS TOGETHER! It was really adorable! The boys danced with the girls and klshgdshgkf, my emotions were all over the place!

After that, infinite performed The Chaser. My life as a fangirl has never felt more complete!! They were so ing hot I was literally crying! And Woohyun, why does he even bother wearing a freaking jacket when he flashes all of the fans! …right, my Inspirit is coming out. ANYWAYS!!

After that, the girls came out once more and began to sing rocket. I think out of all of their songs, Rocket has got to be my favourite! I like how different the girls’ songs are and one thing I’d like to point out; the girls also have that 99.9% synchronization! They didn’t do a lot of dancing but their hand movements and head movements were all freaking in sync it was kinda like watching a robot move or something! (in a good way, honestly). And when they were singing Rocket, the girls walked down the stage and I GOT TO TOUCH ONE OF THE MEMBERS! THAT WAS COOL ENOUGH FOR ME! One of the members took a picture with my friend and she gave my friend a hug because my friend was starting to bawl!

When the song ended, the leader, I think, told us that this will be their last performance and she said she was sorry that they couldn’t show more of their talents to the fans and the fans were all shouting ‘it’s okay’ to her and she laughed a lot. She told the members to talk to the fans and (I still don’t quite remember all of their names right now!) they did! The girls told us that they were really nervous and didn’t even have enough sleep the night before and how happy they felt that the whole place was filled with a lot of fans. One even thanked the Inspirits that have supported them since the very beginning! Then the last song… dear lord. My Kind of Love was just… breath-taking! This song really showed the girls’ vocals and I loved how vast their capabilities are! The fanchants for the song was really loud and nicely done! Towards the chorus, Infinite, Baby Soul and Yoo Jia came out and all of them sang along to the song! (I CAN ALREADY FREAKING IMAGINE A FAMILY CONCERT!) after that, everything became a blur – okay, I kid.

A couple of my friends and I stayed back after the concert – we were hoping we’d get to see Infinite and when we were about to give up, HaSF members came out with Infinite & Baby soul & Yoo jia!! These people really do act like a family! My friends that knew the HaSF members’ names called them out and the girls waved at my friends and shouted her gratitude for the neverending support. These girls were adorable!

Lol. It was the best night of my entire 2012!


 

 

HaSF successfully completes their debut showcase
by OMGSun - June 9th 2012 at 7.35pm

The highly anticipated rookie girl group, HaSF, have succesfully completed their debut showcase.

On June 9th, new idol group, Jiae, Eunbyul, Yoomin, Haerin, Minjoo, Yu-Jie and Yeseul, opened their first showcase at the Jangchung Gymnasium in Seoul. Unlike other rookie groups who begin on a smaller scale, so far only B.A.P and HaSF have held  a showcase in a large scale concert-like format. The group's great popularity was evident when more than 3,000 fans from both domestically and internationally were in attendance, bringing much interest to the group. 

Woollim entertainment labelmate, INFINITE, made a special appearance at the showcase as they danced along to HaSF's 'In Real Life' and performed their hit song, 'The Chaser' in hopes of HaSF's success.

Infinite said, 

"Thank you all for coming to HaSF's debut stage. We are so proud. We were jealous of other agencies who held family concerts. We're happy now that we think we will have those kind of opportunities in the future! Thank you for supporting Woollim-ent Family!

After about an hour of performances, HaSF wrapped up their showcase with their first single's title track, "My Kind of Love". 



 

dumplingcheeks_'s corner:
lol. I think I failed with this one. I was supposed to update last night but I was tired and all. So the entire chapter that I wrote (in which I was supposed to post last night) was all in vain. I scrapped that and put this instead. Hopefully, I'll be able to update tonight! Sorry if this chapter seems boring. Credits for the fan-account thing goes to _mrmjjeje. lol. she went crazy over wanting to write a fan-account.

Until then, bye!

 
PS: I was surprised to find that you all liked the last chapter! Sorry this isn't up to par with the last one.

_mrsmjjeje's corner:
I don't have anything to say. haha but sorry for the lack of actual members/scenes/love interests and all that jazz in the chapter! Will try to help lei-lei with the next one asap!

On a happier note, we'd like to congratulate INFINITE for their two wonderful years! #2yearsWithINFINITE (credit goes to the owner of the pic!) May we have many more years to come together!