Read all about it.

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

[Fan-account] HaSF’s Ilsan fansigning (+ a little bit of MuCore)

So, I’m going to go over my whole day, though not about MuCore in detail. If you want, you can read it at my new friend’s account: she wrote a lot about the girls’ performance and she also went to the live show, which I didn’t get to go because I wanted to go to the fansign. She was surprised to find out that I was a proud fan-boy of the girls, or should I say, Freefallers? (O3O)

Basically, after already not having much sleep the night before (due to the fact that I was nervous and excited!!), I finally got to bed around 2+ and woke up at nearly 5. I took an express bus, which was around a half hour trip to Ilsan where MuCore is and ended up arriving at where the Freefallers (HaSF’s fan club, if you don’t know by now) had to write their names for the name checks around 7am. I was the 13th person on the original list that made me really happy. The person that was taking down our names told all of us to be back at 11.30; so I had a lot of time to waste. (Moral of the story: always bring something to entertain you!)

So I went over to Lotte LaFesta shopping center and ended up going to the CD store. I bought a TaeTiSeo album for Jiae (because I remembered from Ta-Dah that she’s a big fan of Tiffany!) and went to Daiso where I ended up buying a lot of sweets and ‘cute’ things for the girls. Fyi, Daiso’s this awesome outlet from Japan that has a lot of cheap things!

Eventually, I went back to the line and headed to where the fansign event was actually being held: Goyang Literature Hall – this was about thirty minutes away from where I bought the TTS album. Heading into the hall’s entry area, we got our seat tickets after they confirmed who we were. My seat number was 13 and at this point, I was really excited! There were a couple of boys that entered after that but they sat further behind from where I was. Time passes as we were filling in and the fan staff explained that we couldn’t take audio recordings during the fansigning. But before the girls came out, I took a picture of the banner and took a picture with the rest of the new friends that I met. As I waited for the members to show, I decided to quickly fix all of the presents for the girls (though Jiae got less because she’s getting an album!)

Then the members started coming out on the stage. Truth be told, I think I was a mess because they were so freaking close!! They introduced the group: “1, 2, 3… Break a leg and ‘Have a Safe Fall’ – we are HaSF!” and Jiae thanked us for coming before all of them took their seats at the long table. That was when the fansign started. I sat almost in awe and in disbelief as I watched the girls. They were really pretty (I always thought no one can be prettier than my 2NE1 and SNSD but they were up to par!). They wore simple shirts and shorts but they still managed to look gorgeous. The girls beside me were talking about how these girls looked so pretty that they felt like crying.

Basically, for those who don’t know what happens, they bring you up and you go along the table, getting a signature in your album’s picture booklet and talking to each member along the way. It’s approximately 30 seconds (or less) with each member and though there’s no set time, sometimes somebody will be left without anything to sign and nobody in front of them. During that time, the people that were still sitting out in the seats would try and get them to make hearts, waves or yell things at them. I didn’t do much of it because I wanted to show that I was a different fanboy. (Though honestly, I regretted not doing half of the things the fan girls did!)

So when you go up to wait for your turn to get on the stage and move along the table, they give you a post-it to stick on your CD with your name so they don’t have to take time asking what is it/how to spell it, etc. I wrote my name in English and in Korean. Then, finally! It was my turn!

So without further ado, I will reveal my conversations with each of the members and what happened. I wrote everything on my way back to my dorm! All of this happened in between me trying to keep my cool and the girls signing my album.

Eunbyul (Maknae)

When it was my turn, I walked up the stairs and headed to where maknae was sitting. She reminded me so much of my little sister; only prettier! (lol) Her face obviously brightens up and I greeted her. She gave me a big smile (I really resisted the urge to pinch her cheeks!). I placed my album on the table and our conversation went like this:

Eunbyul: ****** (that’s my name, lol). Thank you for supporting us.
Me: (I smiled and took out the gift that I prepared for her) This is for you. (I placed it on the table)
Eunbyul: whoa, thank you! (She glances at the gift before writing on the album) Thank you, ******-ssi.
 Me: for the maknae, you look rather mature. (She blushed when I said this!!)
Eunbyul: ah, thank you. (She handed the album back to me)

When the manager tried to take away the sweets, she told her manager that she wanted her gift to be with her. COOL.

Jiae (Leader – they lined the girls up according to roommates!)

I headed over to where she was sitting and she greeted me with a warm smile. If it wasn’t clear, I was slightly (I repeat, slightly) biased towards Jiae. I waved my hands at her and she copied my actions before laughing.

Jiae: Hello! How are you?
Me: I’m good. Don’t you remember me? (Hands album over to her)
Jiae: (stares at me) ah… you look familiar… did you come to our recording yesterday?
Me: (smiles brightly and nods my head!) you remembered!
Jiae: I’m only good with faces; I don’t quite remember names. (She begins to sign the album)

I took the time to take out my TTS album and the small gift I got for her.

Me: Jiae-nuna, this is for you… I remember Woohyun hyung exposing that you really like Tiffany-nuna. (Hands it over to her)
Jiae: (O_O) (That was her reaction when she saw the cover!) Oh my god! (She actually squealed, which caused people to turn to us) Thank you so much~ Thank you! (She took the album and stared at it (she must have really liked Tiffany-nuna!)

At this point, the manager started waving for me to move forward but before I left, Jiae called out my name. I was starstruck (sort of). Jiae motioned me to come back and I did. She held up a Polaroid camera and without telling me anything, she took a picture with me! She gave a copy to me and signed the picture.

Jiae: That’s for the TTS album! Thank you!!

By then, I had to move to the next member. Girls, moral of the story, always give Jiae Tiffany-related things – she’s such a fan girl!

Yoomin

So I scooted over the two feet (or less) to Yoomin and she confirmed my name with me. While she was signing, I decided to speak in English with her. I have always wondered how her English is. So the both of us spoke in English:

Me: Who are you the closest to, out of all the members?
Yoomin: Hmm… Everyone, but if I really had to choose, it’d probably be my roommate, Haerin.
Me: Have you gone out with Jay recently?
Yoomin: Not yet :C (She was so cute when she did that!) but hopefully, he’ll visit me soon! There (She hands the album back to me) Thank you for your support!
Me: Oh, before I forget. This is for you, (Hands the gifts to her – she is my ultimate bias! ;))
Yoomin: *_* Thank you

Haerin

When I approached Haerin, I was actually expecting some funny things but she sort of exceeded my expectations in that aspect. Before she signed the album, she told me she was going to ask me a question and if I win, she will let me tell her what to write but if I lose, she will just sign the album and put a dot and a heart. (Sound like a troll that I know /coughLcough)

Haerin: What do you call a deer with no eyes?
Me: (tries to control my laughter) I have no I-Deer
Haerin: (Stares at me)
Me: (Stares at her)

The both of us ended up laughing. Haerin is really living up to her nickname as KkabHae! She told me what I wanted her to write down and I told her that she should just write down whatever she felt like writing down since I didn’t really wanna trouble her. While she was writing it, she was laughing to herself. I handed the gift to her and she told me to never spend money unnecessarily on them but she took the gift though. (So when I was in the train, I finally checked what she wrote and she wrote another joke: which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? … … … … … … … ... the word ‘incorrectly’!) Then I moved onto the next person!

Yu-Jie

She was an enigma; lol. Okay, probably not that word. She really looked like a doll and if it wasn’t for the obvious signs that she was breathing and is blinking and all that, I would have thought that she was a doll!

Yu-Jie: hello; what’s your name?
Me: My name is ******
Yu-Jie: (as she’s writing) ****…** there! (She began doodling on the album)
Me: (hands the gift to her) This is for you, please rest well!

I didn’t get to talk a lot with Yu-Jie because the girl behind me kept on pushing me even when the manager told her to stop pushing. Is it so wrong to be a fan boy? TT_TT But I was excited to see the members, so I didn’t make a scene and instead moved towards Minjoo.

Minjoo

She was quieter but the smile on her face was still present. I don’t know about you, or maybe it was just me, but Minjoo seemed like the mysterious one. She kind of reminds of L; the quiet one. So I didn’t say much to her. I handed the gift to her and she thanked me, handing a piece of candy (That had a small note that says ‘hwaiting’ attached to the stick) to me. (I’m never going to eat the candy!)

Yeseul (Last member in the line :’( )

She was really gorgeous up front. The pictures don’t do her any justice. Although when I went to her table, I started to laugh: she had arranged all the gifts that she had (especially the sweets!) according to their colours. She glanced at me and I grinned at her. She gave me a high-five after she finished signing my album.

Me: are you enjoying your day so far?
Yeseul: yes; I get to spend it with fans~ it makes me feel closer to them.
Me: Rest well!

Before I got off the stage, I handed the gift I bought for her. She thanked me like crazy when I told her most of the things I bought for her were spicy (since she mentioned that she liked spicy food). Before I went off the stage, she gave me another high-five and she exclaimed ‘hwaiting’ loudly.

At the very end, once everyone had gone through the line, they gave us two minutes worth of taking pictures. I think Jiae said something along the lines of, “I know a lot of you will put these on the internet… Our skin is pretty bad today so you will photoshop it right?” I think she meant that in a joking manner because the audiences started laughing after that. Then after several seconds of flashing, Jiae said “Okay… you may start.” Which brought out more laughter. They left the stage waving to the fans happily and making hearts (I guess this is something they learned from their seniors /coughWOOHYUNcough.


leilei & Je's corners
Sorry we haven't updated in a while! Lei was drafting everything down and she needed to sort out a 'decent' plot for the story! And sorry if this wasn't what you expected. Je always ends up writing more than enough! lol. This was longer than the first fanaccount, i think. But it was a fun thing! C: we took turns writing this one and we wanted to make it different: hence we used a fanboy! lol. We wanted to share this gif of Myungsoo during a fansign! Credits to the owner! We're not claiming anything~ Until then, see you soon! C:

ps: as usual, we didn't really go through the chapter thoroughly. we skimmed through it ._. lol. will promise to come back with a better chapter! :)