~Day 2 part 2: Okay, this is NOT what it looks like!

~The Princess and the Gamer~

Hyukjae stopped kissing me just long enough to say, "You were my favorite 'Hello' but, my hardest 'goodbye'" He sighed then kissed me agian, pinning me to the bench.

*Mysterious creeper that is watching intently at the makeout session before them's POV*

My eyes widen at the sight of Hyukjae and Yunmi-ah making out fiercly. They got wider as she tugged on his shirt and his hands traveled her body. I whipped out my cell phone and called the most important person I know.

riinig.

riing

"Yobo-"

"sunny-ah! HyukjaeandYunmi-aharebacktogether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squeal quietly.

"Jessica-unnie? Please, calm down and explain everthing to me, slowly."

"okay it went like this..."

*Kyuhyun's POV*

I walked around the garden for a few minutes, trying to get some fresh air, until I heard something like moans and whispers. and the first thing that came to my mind was.

Eew..get a room.

I began to investigate and what I found shocked me so bad I fell into the bush behind me, well, actually I was pulled down into the bush by someone...? I look over and find Jessica staring at me like I was crazy.

"are you crazy!?" She scolds in an angry whisper.

I really wanted to answer with this" Why yes, oh magical bush goddess. I am the one who pulls people into scratchy rose bushes, to spy on couples getting it on. " but what I cleverly said was..

"Wait...what?"

She rolled her eyes, as though she couldn't believe even being around me.

"You twit. They could have seen you! Wait, they quit making out...They are talking now...quick out. out!" She pushed me out  and I landed on the other side of the hedge-like rose bush. I sigh and get up, dusting off my shirt and skinny jeans, which by the way hugged me showing off my quite nicely. A-at least that's what i've been told...

I was so busy telling you, the reader, that my looks really nice in skinny jeans, so I ran into someone. Thanks a lot reader for distracting me. well, whoever it was i had accidently pinned them down in a makeout position. I open my eyes and see Seohyun looking right at me with a seductive smirk.

"I-uhh, Mianhe Seohyun. i-" I was cut off by her lips. I scowled into the kiss and tried to sit up, to push this off of me. But, then she ran her hand up and down my leg, making me melt. Don't blame me, I'm a hormonally charged teen~

"Really!? Cho Kyuhyun!?" Yunmi's voice entered my voice. She sounded angry but sad, at the same time.

Seohyun let me go and I looked up at her with a pleading expression.

"First Sunny! And now the new Girl!? really? is that how low you really and truly are? I regret helping you. I regret even meeting you. So, from now on I don't know you. Goodbye Cho-ssi." she walks away.

With every word that girl said, my heart was chissled away one part, by one part. What have I done? I thought acting like a jerk, comes along with looking hot...And now i've hurten someone that i really care about.

Gawd! I screwed this up so badly.

I push her off of me gently and get up, "i'll see you tomorrow, Seohyun-ssi..." I mumble and sulk off towards my home.

On my way I see Yunmi with Hyukjae. She was smiling and laughing...

When I see you smile and I know it's not for me....

That's when I miss it the most...