~The Partly my fault disater/confession.Oh Yeah, PARTY TIME!~

~The Princess and the Gamer~

*FF to before the party cuz I be a lazy author*

*yUNMI'S POV*

I put the rad lipstick on and the dark smokey eye makeup. I'm going to party hard tonight, in hopes to forget Gameky- I mean Kyuhyun...That's why I'm going with Hyukjae oppa~

  

I smiled at myself in the mirror and then placed the fedora on my head. I exited my room and headed for Hyukjae's car which was parked outfront. He smiled at me as I got in the car, I smiled back at him and he planted a sweet kiss on my forehead and then began drving as we rocked out to some songs.

~*~
*Kyuhyun*

I grabbed my skinny jeans and a t-shirt then made my way for the door. I drove my way to the party and decided that tonight, I really don't care what happens, but I will get a kiss from Yunmi.~

I park my car and head into the house. It was everything that I had ever feared at a highschool party. the smell of soju, and beer filled the air and girls in tight clothing started dancing against me. But, you know, I didn't mind that part. ;)

*Yunmi*

I walked in with Hyukjae and almost immidiatly he left for his friends.

uggh, men!

I rolled my eyes then headed for the living room which was basically the dance floor at this point. I didn't care what I was doing or who I was grinding on but when I opened my eyes after the song was done, I was almost infiriorated. I saw Hyukjae making out with Sunny over at the snack table. You know, that's it. That needs a come to Jesus meeting. I walked right up and pulled them apart and then slapped Hyukjae, he smelled of soju, which made me crinkle my nose. I then turned to Sunny.

"! Hyukjae was my boyfriend again!" She then sneered at me.

"Hmm, well, appearantly, he doesn't care about either of us. but, that's not tht point now is it Lee Yunmi?" She scoffed and pointed in the direction of Hyukjae talking with a hoard of girls. I gritted my teeth and then felt something sting on my cheek.

"DO you know how hard it is to be me? Every boy wants to date me, just to get to you! I have boys play me, every day! Do you knwo how much that hurts?" She screetched. all eyes were on us at that point. Drunk and sober alike.

"...I'm so sorr-"

"Do you think that will make it okay!? I thought that setting you up with that freaky nerd Cho Kyuhyun would make you a nerd so boys would start going after me more. But, after you gave him that makeover and made him so hot. I was jealous, YOu always get the good guys. So , why don't you just cool it?" She flailed angerily and pushed me into the giatn punch bowl that had some kind of spiked pink juice in it. I looked down at my white corset stained with pink, then looked out at the laughing crowd and saw Kyuhyun in the crowd, I scowled. I looked back up at Sunny, through my soaked hair. I got up and nearly had a break down.

"no. you listen here . One. Cho Kyuhyun isn't a freak or a nerd. He is an awesome guy. and two. I don't get the good guys. Just look at the standing in the corner playing it up for the ladies." I say pointing over to Hyukjae.

She began laughing her high-pitched laugh, "So, let me get this straight. YOU. actually like. Cho Kyuhyun?" She began laughing harder, along with the other people in the crowd. I put my head down in embarrasment. My wet hair, covering up my eyes. I then grew the woman balls and looked up, directly at Kyuhyun, who was not looking at me. I then looked at a evilly laughing Sunny. I slapped the smile right off her face and she slowly turned to look at me, a red spot left where I hit her.

"Yes. Okay. Yes! I like Kyuhyun. okay, make that I love Cho Kyuhyun. I'm in love with a nerd, a dork, a geek. and I loved every minute that I had spent with him, before I gave him that stupid makeover." I turned around and was about to leave when I smiled to myself then at the silent crowd.

"Oh, by the way 'bestie'~" I said that word in a lovingly sarcastic way.

"You don't know anything about me or my life~"  I coo.

"Oh really? I've known you scince th e4th grade!" She bellows. I just shoot my middle finger in the air, loud and proud as I walk out of the room, with my pride still intact. Without a single glance back, I walk home in my 4 inch heels and then crash on my bed as soon as my head hits the pillow.