~Working with Cho Kyuhyun~

~The Princess and the Gamer~

I siged as the bell rang for the last period of the day. Somewhere between 3rd and 4th period it had started raining terribly, so I really wasn't looking foreward to walking home, scince my mom brought my brother up here because he needed to borrow my car, so I'll be walking to and from school form now on while he is out of the city.

I sit down at my desk and see Kyuhyun from across the room. I rip a piece of paper off and scribbled a little note on it.

Hey, what time do you want to come over to work on the project?

-Lee Yunmi.

I fold it into a paper football and 'kick' it onto his desk. He looks up and his eyes land on me, I give him a signal to open it and he does. He writes on it and folds it back up just as the bell rings.

The teacher walks in and blabs some things then turns to face the board and write some things. So Kyuhyun punted it and it landed on my desk, just as the teacher turns around.

I open it carefully.

How about right after school? would that work? :)

-Cho Kyuhyun

I nod to him.

(FF to after school cuz i'm lazy)

I look at the down pour as i stand outside the school and sigh. Jessica and Sunny had already left for the library to work on thier project. I go back to my locker and get my umbrella, then head back. I see Kyuhyun walking out in the rain, shivering, I mean it was pretty cold outside, despite the fact that it was just like 73 degrees earlier.

i run up to him and held the umbrella out for him. he stops walking and turns around, seeing that the rain had stoped. i smiled at him as I climbed under the large umbrella as well.

"Are you crazy? Walking in the freezing rain like that?" I ask.

"..mianhe..." He lowered his head.

"Really? your just going to apoligise? You should stick up for yourself. but, i'm glad that we could walk home together." I sigh. He raises an eyebrow at that, and i suddenly catch what I had said.

"i mean! Sunny and Jessica had abandoned me, and so I would have been lonely." I catch myself. Suddenly a large wind drifts passed us and I huddled closer to him, to regain warmth. He blushed and scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

~*~

We finally reached my house and He was in awe. i set the umbrella down and showed him to my room. (not in the dirty way you s~ lol) 

  His mouth was agape when he saw my star craft posters and wold of war craft figurine. All of my video games, plus my flat screen TV, were hiding in my cabinets. A smirk crept upon his face as he sat on my bed.

"I thought pretty girls don't play video games?~" he cooed.

"honestly your room looks like somethingI would pick out." He says, admiring the blue, white and greens of my room.

"yeah, jessica and Sunny keep telling me to repaint it a pink or purple. They don't even know about my online gaming. I always hide it from them."I sigh and sit on my bed with him.

"Well, if there are your true friends, then shouldn't they allow you to be who you want to be?" he asks, as if it was obvious.

"No. you wouldn't understand. i mean, being you in all. how could you?" as soon as i said that, i regretted it. He looked down, but then smiled.

"Yeah, i don't understand what it's like to be perfect and beautiful and fake in every way possible." He rolled his eyes.

"..mianhe. i didn't mean to be so hurtful. it came out before I could say anything else." I say with my head down. He sighed.

"Yeah. I'm sorrry too. tho, I think if I could beat you in a firefight in Halo Reach, that would make my life a whole lot better." He smirks.

"Your on~"

~*~
It was only 5 seconds into the game and he had beaten me. I looked at him like he was crazy, then after a few more beatings I turned to him and bowed.

"I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy." He laughed, then smiled at me.

I looked at him intently, and my heart started beating faster. I reached up one hand and began to take off his glasses. When my mom called to us.

"You better be working on your project and not playing those video games!!"

"uh. We arn't Umma! We are working hard." Kyuhyun and i snickered as we played another few rounds.

The rest of this project is going to be interesting.