~ DAY 1: Welcome to My Kingdom Kyuhyun.~

~The Princess and the Gamer~

Oh it was on. I run to the mall and quickly run to Hot Topic, and Victoria Secret and a lot of other stores. I buy a lot of corset tops and tight skinny jeans. I walk back to my house and begin to plot my two days until the party.

Day 1: Welcome to My Kingdom

Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

I wore this purple corset top, showing just enough bust, and sintching to my tiny waist perfectly, and my black skinny jeans. Along with my 4 inch stilettos. I grabbed my sunglasses and was out the door.

I stepped out of my car and all eyes were on me. It was like in the movies where a woman steps out of the limo and people's jaws hit the floor, they drop whatever they are holding and men get nosebleeds. Okay so maybe the nosebleed part doesn't happen in American movies, but think in Anime. Anywhoo, it was over the top and dramatic.

I walked halfway and stopped. I turn around and everyone acts like they had something better to do with thier lives. I smirk and lock the car with a beep sound and then keep walking, rather smug with myself. Kyuhyun will regret making Lee Yunmi cry.

*!*

It's lunch time, and by now the news has spread of my new look. Wiether it be by text, call, friends gossiping, oh anyway possible. but, it has spread, and it still is. I am smug, I haven't smiled once today. All of my smiles have been replaced by hot smirks, tempting male passerbys. I take my sweet time to lunch, making sure that when I get there, all eyes will be on me.

This isn't just for Kyuhyun. Oh no. This is for Sunny too. She knew I liked him, oh she knew very well. Well, anyhow, this is war now. And in war, there will always be a few casualties~

*Kyuhyun's POV*

i enter the cafeteria, upon hearing all of the rumors of Yunmi's new look, I'm a bit nervous to see her...Oh gawd, here comes the fan-girls.

I ease my way to my table, which was now overthrown by hot girls, and good-looking guys chatting it up about the party on friday.

"Hey! Kyu! Have you seen yunmi-ah today? I mean, daaaum! That girl is fine today." a guy says.

I suddenly get the urge to punch him in the face for talking like that about my Yunmi.

"R-really? i haven't seen her today. is she as y as everyone says?~" I ask, getting my act together.

"Ahh, words can't explain how -" then the cafeteria doors are thrown wide open, and standing there was Yunmi, barely covering her chest and HOW CAN YOU EVEN CONSIDER THAT A SHIRT!? She was wearing a purple corset and skin her skin tight jeans. I could feel sweat forming on the back of my neck.  She walked towards my table and smirked at the boys, and I could feel the girls' grip on my get stronger.

"Hey~ Do you mind if I sit here today?" She asks, not even acknoladging my existance.

The guys stumble on thier words and I smile.

"Sure you can sit here Yunmi-ah!"

She turns to me and then her face turns into a pout, "it's okay. I can see that this table is a bit full anyway~ I'll go sit at Hyukjae's table." She sighes and walks away. Her hips swaying from side to side, keeping a perfect beat. I could feel myself getting hot from my own imagination so I snapped out of it and continued to eat my lunch.

Oh really now Yunmi? That is super mature. Trying to get my attention by flirting with other guys. Really? well

 two can play that game, princess.