~First Day~

~The Princess and the Gamer~

I park my car and see Sunny and Jessica waving to me. Oh yes, welcome back to school!

"Hey girls!" I say and we hug as we walk into the school for one last year, beginning now.

"hey~" Sunny smiles and then we all watch as a herd of guys walk past us. We all giggle once they pass us. I roll my eyes,

"Come on girls. boys are like lava lamps. Pretty to look at but, not all that bright~"

"Except that Kyuhyun guy."  Sunny says.

"Yeah, it's like the exact opposite. What a waste of a smart guy..." Jessica shrugs as she prowls for more men. I laugh at her actions and turn to Sunny who was doing the same thing, though doing it with a funny face.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

"apodyopsis."

"...what?"

"The act of mentally undressing someone." Jessica says, I look at them both and we begin laughing uncontrolably.

"wow.." I shake my head, as we enter the school.. We turn the corner and I smile at my friends, not noticing a person that I ran into. Knocking us both down. I heard him let out a moan of pain. Hmm, i know that voice. oh crap..

"Hey! watch where your going!" jessica snarls.

"Unnie, hes probably so poor he can't afford to pay attention" The girls laughed as he apoligised constantly.

"...mianhe.." He says, looking down, picking up his books.

I pick up one book, and I could feel the entire student body's eyes on me, as I handed him his book.

"Don't apoligise. it was my fault. Here you go." I say, as he grabbed the book from my hand our fingers brushed against one another, and something sparked.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his, it felt like forever before we both finally got up.

"Umm, thanks." He bowed and left.

"yeah..your welcome.." I shook the awkwardness off and brushed my short-shorts off and dusted my shirt. then turned to face my friends.

"Ughh, the nerve of some people!" Jessica snarled, eating her yogurt.

"Did you hear that our bioligy teacher wants us to do a partner project!? ON the FIRST day!!??" Sunny scrunches up her nose.

"Yeah, he said that he wanted us all to get to know each other better.." Jessica says.

"Hmm, he seems like a quack." I say. We all burst out giggling.

"...quack..haha." I giggled.

the bell suddenly rang and we ran to 1st period.

~*~

I look around to see Jessica sitting behind me and Sunny sitting infront of me.

"Okay! So, as you have probably heard, the rumors about me starting a partner project, are true! So-"

"wait! do we get to pick our partners!?" Sunny screetched.

"no. I get to pick. So here we go..." I began zoning out as Sunny and Jessica pouted about not being partners. I suddenly heard their names being called, hmm so it turns out that they will indeed be partners. cool...i zoned out again until I heard my name.

"Lee YunMi, and Cho-"

oh crap. all eyes were on me, Jesssica and Sunny gave me apoligetic glances.

"and cho Kyuhyun." he finished.

I gulped, oh crap, crap, TRIPLE CRAP!!!

I glanced over at Kyuhyun and he shrugged. I looked down and sighed. Oh fun.