~B-BWOH!?~

~The Princess and the Gamer~

The chocolate milk that I was drinking nearly made it's way out my nose as I snorted and did a spit take. Shindong began wiping my face with a napkin and patting my back as I coughed.

"B-BWOH!? Me and Kyuhyun? d-dating? No...we are just...good friends?" I say, trying to find the words. damn you Kyuhyun!  i'll get you later..

"Oh...really? It seemed lik-"

"silly boy, nothing is as it seems!" I say, dramatically with hand motions. I look over and I see Kyuhyun shaking girls off of him, with a disgusted face. I snicker on the inside. I told him to quit dressing like that~

"oh...Then, you want to go out with me?" He gave me a face that kinda related to that =>:iconstudmuffinplz:

I looked at him for a few minutes, then we both burst out laughing, along with Shindong.

"Oh please hyung! That's like, her, going out with me!" Shindong says, motioning towards Jessica, who was sitting over at a table without Sunny. I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud at that.

They both looked at me oddly, "I know she is out of my league, but ouch! That hurts me. It hurts me deeply Yunmi-ah." Shindong says with a hand over his heart.  I put my hand on his shoulder, "No Shindong. You are one of the hansomest guys I have EVA! seen in my entire life. It's just the thought of someone like Jessica, the empidemy of mean and beautiful, would date someone like you, The kind of funny and AWESOMENESS!! Trust me, I've known Jessica since the 4th grade. She is only one for the man's face." I roll my eyes and sip my chocolate milk.

He blushes at my compliment and then silently sip his drink then nibbles on the stale cardboard that the school calls a roll.

Yesung sat there, in awe. "Wow, you actually got him to say nothing! That is a great achievment!" Yesung high-fives me, and suddenly brings me into a guy hug, just as Kyuhyun looks our way.

(AN: you know. when guys hug, they highfive then hug with teh other arm? I'm bad at describing things...sorry!~)

"Yah! What are you doing!?" Kyu's voice rang out.

"umm, guy huging?" I guessed, making Yesung laugh. Kyu got up in Yesung's face and snarled.

"Stay away from here if you want to wake up on dry land." And then he turned towards me and forced a kiss on my lips. I gasped and he stuck his tongue down my throat. Normally this would have been enjoyable. But, he was rough and most likely trying to prove a point.

And I don't enjoy being used.

He let go off me and then stormed off. I blinked a few times, trying to get my bearings.

"What....just happened?" I ask, Yesung and Shindong, who were sitting there, staring at me with mouths agape.

"uhh, I think you just got snogged, my lovely~" Shondong says, mocking a British accent.

(AN: hope that doesn't offend anyone~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

okay so another mental image for ya. Yesung and Shindong's expressions were boardering this: http://themexicanfunk.deviantart.com/art/LOL-Spongebob-and-Patrick-112792664?q=boost%3Apopular%20spongebob%20the%20movie%20%3F&qo=21 

:D if you have ever seen the spongebob movie, I'm just saying. You'll know the faces! XD sorry, I'm childish!

 

 

 

 

  madfm